Sin City?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2014 12:53 PM

Thoughts on the Empire Sin City Coaster?

It's the lowest cost coaster I could find as of currently. I am looking into either building a wheel up or just buying a complete wheel. I tried a KHE Greyhound Street Coaster and I want to own a freecoaster for myself now.

If I were to get a complete wheel I would want to try the Alienation Rush v.2 / Alienation Runaway Wheel off of Albes. (Under 200 right now I think)

But If I were to build one, would the Sin City Coaster be a good choice. A lot of you guys like Empire so I would say it would not be too bad, but I just want to be sure.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

2/2/2014 1:15 PM

just buy my khe coaster complete wheel for less than that
text me 805-729-8240

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/2/2014 1:16 PM

Im pretty sure the sin city is the stranger coastersaurus with the branding taken off so if you want reviews of it look that up.. Bottom line its got khe internals so it will be pretty good the only thing is if you are a heavey grinder you may wanna look for something with 14mm male axel over the 3/8 female.

|

2/2/2014 8:33 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote:

Im pretty sure the sin city is the stranger coastersaurus with the branding taken off so if you want reviews of it look that ...more

It's a KHE

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine