Skatepark Bible

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2014 8:57 PM

|

4/1/2014 9:24 PM

Very true, They should hand this stuff out at skateparks to the kids and parents

|

4/1/2014 9:24 PM

Amen. \m/

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/1/2014 9:37 PM

Number 8...

Aka this clusterfuck at the nearest skatepark at almost any given time. Photo

|

4/1/2014 9:43 PM

^^^dude thats shitty, pretty sure that one kid by himself is sitting there on purpose haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/1/2014 9:47 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^dude thats shitty, pretty sure that one kid by himself is sitting there on purpose haha

There's a ledge to the left of the photo that a bunch of people were also sitting on too, usually it's not THAT bad but the ledge the most people are on is ALWAYS full of them. Haha but maybe, maybe not. They like to flood that little area for some reason

|

4/1/2014 9:53 PM

this is why you don't ride park...ride street

|

4/1/2014 10:10 PM

I own the park here along with my friend. It's funny. Our word is law.

|

4/2/2014 1:20 AM

I know one of the "rules" is not to be hard on the youngins, but this new breed (who should have been a blowjob rather than a baby) need putting in their place, arrogant little bastard with self entitlement issues.

Seriously, i would never have imagined disrespecting my peers like these kids do.

|

4/2/2014 1:21 AM

It sucks sunday. I go feeble that and if the dont get out of the way hit them with the front pegs lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/2/2014 5:01 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I own the park here along with my friend. It's funny. Our word is law.

we got a badass on our hands

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/2/2014 5:39 AM

This is why trails are the best. No scooters, skateboards, or rollerbladers. Then if the ramps are big enough then you can keep little kids away.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

4/2/2014 6:54 AM

no. 8 for sure! My park even has BENCHES, but the skaters still want to chill out on the ledges and play games on their phones.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/2/2014 7:02 AM

Shortdude wrote:

no. 8 for sure! My park even has BENCHES, but the skaters still want to chill out on the ledges and play games on their ...more

I hate that. Theres a park by my school that has a couple benches set and literally no one uses them, they all sit on the ledges it makes no sense

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/2/2014 7:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2014 7:10 AM

Shortdude wrote:

no. 8 for sure! My park even has BENCHES, but the skaters still want to chill out on the ledges and play games on their ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I hate that. Theres a park by my school that has a couple benches set and literally no one uses them, they all sit on the ...more

Well now one of the benches is bent because someone tried grinding it, because everybody was taking up the ledges! lol

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/2/2014 10:48 AM

Shortdude wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I hate that. Theres a park by my school that has a couple benches set and literally no one uses them, they all sit on the ...more

Shortdude wrote:

Well now one of the benches is bent because someone tried grinding it, because everybody was taking up the ledges! lol

fail lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 11:33 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Very true, They should hand this stuff out at skateparks to the kids and parents

This article should come with every complete sold! xD

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/2/2014 1:17 PM

BMXSkater wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

This article should come with every complete sold! xD

It should come with every PART sold. They should have it hanging up at all skateparks too.

|

4/2/2014 2:09 PM

Shortdude wrote:

It should come with every PART sold. They should have it hanging up at all skateparks too.

LOL THAT

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 2:51 PM

We have parents walking accross the middle of the park and sometimes people sit on the rails, which are directly opposite the benches. People are fucking stupid. And once a group of scooter kids wanted to fight me (bare in mind these kids are like 8-10 years younger than me) because I was in fakie, a kid came up behind me and I close lined him while pivotting (arm the same height on his neck) and clean took him out.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/2/2014 3:00 PM

Photo this is the bruise he gave me... we can't get hurt too! Haha
|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)