Skater Mad + Swap

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2016 11:47 PM

Was riding today on my spare bike just cruisin around instead of getting clips . I met up with a friend / rider who's also my previous bosses son , he's a lot younger than me but he's funny. we met at the skatepark and rode around town , and came back after an hour or 2 and starting riding and hanging out. There was 2 skaters on the other side , haven't seen them much . It got dark and they left , and so did we . We noticed some hat on a ledge , shit happens all the time because people forget it so we just rode off . I left first and my friend went the other way.

on the way back home someone in a car slammed on his brakes and was like "you spit on my hat !" It was one of the skaters . I was like , what ? And he yelled saying someone spat on his hat . the guy looked choked. He blamed me and I said I didn't do it . He didn't believe me and he was said we were the last ones there , which is true . I mentioned it could have been my friend , but I doubt it. The skater said when he sees me next "I'm dead" . I'm at that park all the time and I haven't seen this guy before , but any advice if I do see him next ? I'm cool with almost all the local skaters , but this dude has a grudge on me . It's right besides a Rec centre , so I'm guessing some kid got off from playing basketball or something and decided to do it right after . I feel kinda bad because the dude was upset , but he doesn't believe me . When he was yelling , I said sorry it happened but it wasn't me , and that's when he's like you're dead and zoomed off . I'm not scared or anything , but I like keeping people on a good side then bad . I'm thinking worst thing happens is he doesn't like me and snakes me here and there , that's about it .. but who knows ?

Also , a friend offered to swap me his S&M FU bars in 10" for my WTP Sterling bars . There's a .5 difference in height , from 10 to 9.5 . They look like good bars but I'm running a top load now and on my spare bike I have 10" bars an a top load and it's pretty high. FU bars are pretty exspensive here . What are your thoughts ? He said he could throw 20$ in as well .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/6/2016 12:11 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Was riding today on my spare bike just cruisin around instead of getting clips . I met up with a friend / rider who's also my ...more

Kill him and fuck his dad. I mean mom. I mean... Lemme start over.

Just ignore him, he probably did that on purpose just to piss you off and there was never any spit on his hat to begin with. Either way I doubt he'll actually do anything besides talk shit on you to his buddies if he sees you. And I highly doubt he'll pick a fight with you at the skate park cause idk about where you live, but here if you try to pick a fight while you're in the park, everyone will gang up on the two of you and hold you back unless you agree to settle down or take it somewhere out of the park.

I don't think he'll do anything but just ignore him either way.

|

6/6/2016 3:09 PM

Was riding today on my spare bike just cruisin around instead of getting clips . I met up with a friend / rider who's also my ...more

shoulda busted out his window so homie stopped got out and you just murk em real quick ya feel me fam give him a buck fitty

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/6/2016 7:48 PM

Either there wasn't any spit and he is trying to further the stereotype that skaters all hate BMXers (not true but those who do, hate for no legitimate reason other than their homies do for no legit reason).

Tell him to prove it. Seriously. If he had photo or video proof, then you got nothing. Unless he can PROVE UNDENIABLY who it was, if he starts anything it is him trying to use you as a scapegoat due to your timing there. Someone else did it, either a kid leaving the rec center or your homie. But he can't prove who it was based on what you said.

Ignore the guy and do your thing. He probably won't try anything, but if he does, He WILL try to swing a board at you-trucks first. Any skater on someone else fight I have ever seen involves a board becoming a weapon. Be ready to dodge it and sucker punch the guy right in the dick. Sure it is a weak move, but so is swinging a board at someone who doesn't have a weapon.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2016 8:17 PM

people are pussies dont worry

|

6/7/2016 10:50 AM

Knock him the fuck out , he's a skater your a bike rider you should have more upper body strength to drop bombs then him , then spit on his hat after that

|

6/7/2016 2:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Either there wasn't any spit and he is trying to further the stereotype that skaters all hate BMXers (not true but those who ...more

ARMY teaches you many ways to hit someone in the balls

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/7/2016 4:24 PM

I agree with the punch to the balls. It's not about fighting fair it's about not losing

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/8/2016 6:13 AM

Brayden stop being a whiny internet bitch and handle the kid. Weather you talk it out or shank him thats your call.

FU Bars. obtain FU Bars

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/8/2016 4:30 PM

Honestly he will probably tell you he's sorry because Canada.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura