Skaters riding dirt jumps

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2014 6:42 AM

This is not good. They destroy so many lips of the ramps, makes me so pissed. http://bmx.transworld.net/1000195443/videos/skate-destroy/

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2014 7:00 AM

Did you read what it says under the video?

|

5/10/2014 7:13 AM

Well they didnt do that bad of damage.. It can be fixed with a minimal amount of work. In all honesty that was impressive that they could do any of that. I'm sure the trails were fixed soon after.

I'm not sure that is not actually a "dirt" skatepark!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/10/2014 7:24 AM

That's a good way to get your ass beat real quick

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

5/10/2014 7:24 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well they didnt do that bad of damage.. It can be fixed with a minimal amount of work. In all honesty that was impressive that they could do any of that. I'm sure the trails were fixed soon after.

Have you ever slaved over a set of trails only to have some dumb fucks mess it up and not fix it?

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

5/10/2014 7:33 AM

I've started building my own dirt jumps. None of my friends ride so it's only me building them. It takes me so long to get anything done with them if some body came and ruined all the lips i would be SO MAD! If the skaters built those ramps, props to them then. I'm pretty sure those ramps were made for bikes.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2014 7:36 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

Have you ever slaved over a set of trails only to have some dumb fucks mess it up and not fix it?

How do you know they didnt fix it? And Yes, i have. haha I get mad, but i suck it up and do most of the work. Hopefully this summer i can get some real work from everyone! I wanna make some great jumps.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/10/2014 7:46 AM

BMXers can't ride parks because "pegs ruin the ramps"

but it okay for skaters to skate the dirt

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

5/10/2014 7:47 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

How do you know they didnt fix it? And Yes, i have. haha I get mad, but i suck it up and do most of the work. Hopefully this summer i can get some real work from everyone! I wanna make some great jumps.

Because they're skateboarders, they fuck up shit then blames bikes

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

5/10/2014 7:55 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

Because they're skateboarders, they fuck up shit then blames bikes

Sounds a bit prejudiced, but i will agree with you. I'm pretty pissed i got a ticket recently because of it. Its annoying, im just glad they didnt completely mess them up. They are still rideable.

|

5/10/2014 8:41 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sounds a bit prejudiced, but i will agree with you. I'm pretty pissed i got a ticket recently because of it. Its annoying, im just glad they didnt completely mess them up. They are still rideable.

Not really. Go to your local skatepark and see who throws their trash on the ground, puts graffiti on everything, and generally doesnt give a fuck about a place that they're able to ride for free without being harassed.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

5/10/2014 11:53 AM

Skaters get their own "Skateboard only" parks so I think dirt jumps should be kept for bikers.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/10/2014 3:34 PM

I just feel like this is something a skater would try once just to see how it is, highly doubt they would invade every dirt park and become frequents.
On the other hand they did fuck up those jumps, I don't know I guess if they just try to flow around without doing any lip tricks AND talk to the locals beforehand about it, I don't see it as a huge deal.

Plus people should stop categorising SKATERS and BMXERS, because in the end they are people... meaning you'll find really nice ones or assholes (this goes for both sports).

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/10/2014 3:39 PM

If they did that to our trails....

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/10/2014 4:12 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

If they did that to our trails....

Photo

Hehehehe

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2014 10:04 PM

That's dope.

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

5/10/2014 11:48 PM

Good for them they probably fucked up their bearings cause all that dirt anyway.

|