Skavenger Bridge V2 Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2017 1:42 PM

So the bike shop I work at has a skavenger bridge v2 frame that been sitting on the shelf for a long time, right now they're asking for a rediculously low price on the frame and I'm seriously thinking about purchasing it. It has a 21.25 tt which is so nice for my height (6"1) and it's Edwin's frame which is just cool enough on its own, so ya hoping you guys could give me some thoughts on this current situation and maybe some comments if you've ever had this frame even. Might just buy it and ride it for a bit and then either sell it or keep it for the fact that they stopped making frames. Thanks! smile
Photo

|

@Jewishlamb

4/30/2017 1:51 PM

Buy it, put it on a wall smile

|

4/30/2017 2:40 PM

Send me the head tube badge

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/30/2017 2:44 PM

Damn id jump on that...i wouldnt even build it.

|

5/1/2017 5:19 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Send me the head tube badge

No I want that cool pigeon badge :0

|

@Jewishlamb

5/1/2017 5:20 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

That frame would be going to waste if it wasn't built up nicely, going to throw some brakes on it as well!

|

@Jewishlamb

5/1/2017 8:57 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

JewishLamb wrote:

That frame would be going to waste if it wasn't built up nicely, going to throw some brakes on it as well!

Good shit bro, enjoy it.

|

8/10/2017 11:02 AM

Which bike shop I think I bought that one

|

8/10/2017 11:37 AM

Well, it's cool. It's a Hi-tens frame tho. Not sure it's up for a full thrashing. It'd be a shame to have it crack or something. Might be a cool art piece for a while, then a good investment in a number of years for a collector. Whatever you want. It's your cash,

|

8/10/2017 11:52 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Well, it's cool. It's a Hi-tens frame tho. Not sure it's up for a full thrashing. It'd be a shame to have it crack or ...more

What sort of crack are you smoking? Skavenger frames aren't Hi ten

|

8/10/2017 12:09 PM

Skavenger frames were hand built by fbm using chromoly. Nothing but strength and quality. Don't know where your getting this hi-ten steel from

|

8/10/2017 12:17 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Well, it's cool. It's a Hi-tens frame tho. Not sure it's up for a full thrashing. It'd be a shame to have it crack or ...more

How to oust yourself as a noob for life: say that SKAVENGER made anything hi-ten.

|

8/10/2017 12:44 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Uhh... not even gonna bother.

|

8/10/2017 12:50 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

How to oust yourself as a noob for life: say that SKAVENGER made anything hi-ten.

Photo

|

8/10/2017 1:33 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Lol ouch. It is high ten...

|

8/10/2017 1:41 PM

Super-Paul? DanTheBikerMan? Hello? Anyone? Bueller...

|

8/10/2017 1:45 PM

Well, if we are posting links to irrelevant mailorders, HERE one that says its chromoly.

But it doesnt matter. Its Chromo.

Hope you get the wedge post with it.

|

8/10/2017 1:49 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

How to oust yourself as a noob for life: Bust someone's balls in public without knowing the facts.

|

8/10/2017 1:50 PM

There is no way that frame is hi-ten. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Just so you know, most everything on Facebook is also bullshit. Probably blew some minds, I know.

|

8/10/2017 1:54 PM

My (overall) point... "don't be a dick". This world is full of them. We don't need any more.

|

8/10/2017 2:29 PM

It's still not a Hi ten frame though. Hell, I know that without having to look it up. It's Skavenger, everyone knows they're badass frames

|

8/10/2017 2:41 PM

Skavenger frames were always cromo. Firstly, no legit bmx company sells a hi-ten aftermarket frame...secondly what pro rider in their right mind would ever have a hi-ten signature product? Also, those frames only work with a wedge post, you really think that design would work with hi-ten? My vote is on "ahhh hell naw". What ever site that is from is totally wrong.

|

8/10/2017 2:41 PM

Photo

|

8/10/2017 2:43 PM

I also own a Skavenger bridge v2

|

8/10/2017 3:48 PM

It may or may not be a full Chromo frame. The one cited most recently as a signature frame. The one this post is about isn't. & to say that any bmx company that uses hi-tens isn't a good company is stupid. Most companies produce a lesser model to bring in the new buyears. People new to the sport (not talking about Walmart bikes). They have to, to cover their margins. EVERY bike maker does it.

|

8/10/2017 4:37 PM

The top tube and down tube are made out of mugen tubing which is 20% stronger than chromoly the rest is full chromoly. Nothing was said about good companies not using hi-ten on there frames what was said was that companies don't use hi-ten on aftermarket frames

|

8/10/2017 6:44 PM

ConkaDonk wrote:

The top tube and down tube are made out of mugen tubing which is 20% stronger than chromoly the rest is full chromoly. Nothing ...more

The signature frames use that. This post says it's a skavenger bridge v2. Either way, think about what all has been said here, outside of answering the question about the frame & ask yourselves if your replies were conducive to keeping people in the sport or alienating someone who thought they'd try to contribute. Then decide which is the better choice.

|

8/10/2017 7:06 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

The signature frames use that. This post says it's a skavenger bridge v2. Either way, think about what all has been said here, ...more

I'm just trying to help someone understand something. Yes legit companies use some hi-ten on frames for complete bikes, nothing wrong with that. But I guarantee no one sells a hi-ten frame only. Doesn't happen. The Skavenger Bridge frame was Edwin Delorosa's signature frame while the company existed. There is no "non-signature" version. I have not once been disrespectful towards anyone in this debate at all. Just simply giving facts. Have a fantastic rest of the day all smile

|

8/10/2017 7:08 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

The signature frames use that. This post says it's a skavenger bridge v2. Either way, think about what all has been said here, ...more

All Bridges are signature frames bruh. Don't talk about what you don't know

PS: Big Collin back up in this bitch

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2017 1:00 AM

ConkaDonk wrote:

The top tube and down tube are made out of mugen tubing which is 20% stronger than chromoly the rest is full chromoly. Nothing ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If you don't want to be alienated, don't chat shit and try to argue with people that know what they're talking about? It has nothing to do with you being new to the forum, it's about correcting your mistake. Accept you were wrong and move on, you're the only one making an issue of the situation

|