Ski bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2018 2:15 AM

So I finally go some time this winter to make a ski bike and it came out pretty well I tried to make it the same height as my wheels so it would feel more natural all it needs now is a paint job though. I might cut it down a bit though to make it look better what do you guys think?Photo

Photo

|

1/15/2018 4:38 AM

I think one or both of the "ski" platforms are going to fold back when they encounter bumps or resistance.

|

1/15/2018 4:49 AM

Absolute madness, but I love it. I think the pedals need to be fixed in place, to make it ski-able.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/15/2018 5:04 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I think one or both of the "ski" platforms are going to fold back when they encounter bumps or resistance.

Time will only tell on that one lol I got a few rides in rode off a foot ledge and no problems so far it's about 1/4in plastic so hopefully they will hold up

|

1/15/2018 5:06 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Absolute madness, but I love it. I think the pedals need to be fixed in place, to make it ski-able.

Already on it man got some hose clamps I'm gonna use to hold them to my frame it's nice to have them spin but it's hard to get a running start when your pedals are trying to move out of place

|

1/15/2018 5:44 AM

Gotta get some video of you "riding" it! Looks like it's be a gas

|

1/15/2018 7:39 AM

now that looks like fun, makes me wish it snowed here haha

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/7/2018 4:33 PM

What's a Ski Bike?

|