Skinny jeans

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2014 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2014 11:34 AM

I bloody hate the things. I don't understand why so many BMX riders wear them, they look like girls. Anybody know why they wear them

|

2/23/2014 11:35 AM

It makes it so your pants don't get caught in your sprocket. Thats my purpose anyways

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/23/2014 11:35 AM

I can tell you don't ride fakie much

|

2/23/2014 11:39 AM

I dont ride them, i dont like how they look and feel

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/23/2014 11:42 AM

I've worn them since before I started riding. I've always preferred them. I think they're a lot more comfortable and look better, at least on me haha. But mine aren't ultra skinny like some are.

|

2/23/2014 11:43 AM

No catching my pants in my sprocket and they make my legs a bit stiffer. I wouldn't ride anything else.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/23/2014 11:44 AM

i ate shit a few times when my normal jeans got caught between my chain and sprocket, and that was in town, with lots of people around to laugh at me. wanted to kill myself out of embarrassment. never again. thus, skinny jeans

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

2/23/2014 12:02 PM

they wear them to have $wag

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/23/2014 12:03 PM

one day you will do a 180 at a fast speed then your completely fall on your ass and see a huge rip in your pant leg , later than evening you will purchase a pair of skinny jeans

|

2/23/2014 12:10 PM

I know my jeans aren't that baggy they are quite tight i just think the skin tight jeans look bad

|

2/23/2014 12:13 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

they wear them to have $wag

That

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2014 12:40 PM

I've worn them since I started buying my own clothes, so for like 5 years, that was way before I started riding. Just much more comfortable for me. And it's more punk / metal devil lol.
And now I can't go back just cuz it's much easier to ride in for me.

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/23/2014 1:02 PM

But skynny jeans are really uncomfortable, it feels like you have some kind of forcé pushing the balls.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 1:07 PM

Skinny jeans are gay dont see how guys can walk around in them i wear regular fit jeans and they still kill my ball sac

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/23/2014 1:11 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Skinny jeans are gay dont see how guys can walk around in them i wear regular fit jeans and they still kill my ball sac

Thats my point!! Skinny jeans are for small penished people

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 1:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2014 1:32 PM

T-rider wrote:

But skynny jeans are really uncomfortable, it feels like you have some kind of forcé pushing the balls.

I just wear them a bit lower on my hips, with a tight belt. I know what you mean some are way too stiff and tight. Gotta find the right combo of stretchy and stiff.

|

2/23/2014 1:29 PM

T-rider wrote:

Thats my point!! Skinny jeans are for small penished people

Not really... :x

|

2/23/2014 1:38 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

basketball shorts are the best.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/23/2014 1:44 PM

Normal or baggy is the way to go.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 2:06 PM

Comfortable (I don't wear them skin tight), they don't get caught in the chain/sprocket, look better, and now I'm just used to wearing em so I wear em all the time haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/23/2014 2:38 PM

Btw, normal jeans doesnt get caught by the sprocket, at least in my case.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/23/2014 3:19 PM

Have you ever caught your pants in the sprocket during a UFO mid air? Landing is a bit tricky if you catch my riff.

|

2/23/2014 3:34 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

basketball shorts are the best.

Collin stackin up those hxc points

|

2/23/2014 3:52 PM

Slims are where it's at

|

2/23/2014 5:12 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Have you ever caught your pants in the sprocket during a UFO mid air? Landing is a bit tricky if you catch my riff.

a ufo?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/23/2014 5:14 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

a ufo?

Unoriginal flatulence orchestra

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/23/2014 5:33 PM

I usually go for a slim fit. Most of them still have some room to move while at the same time they're not baggy. As for ball room it just depends on how the jeans are made, i've had baggy jeans that have hurt my balls and i've had slimmer fitting pants have plenty of room.

|

2/23/2014 5:48 PM

I have some Bluenotes Skinny jeans. They're awesome , they stretch and have a low waist and crotch section , so you have room and look like biking pants.

I have some girls jeans I bought to make into jean shorts like Kriss Kyle wears. They're like spandex on my legs but I figured I'll wear them until summer before I cut them.

Skinny jeans are kinda the skater/biker pants now. Baggy pants get cut up in your sprocket , like my West 49 jeans.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/23/2014 5:56 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

a ufo?

Hahahahaha et

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/23/2014 6:03 PM

I don't wear anything besides skinny jeans and slim straight jeans. I think lose, baggy jeans look ugly and just like everyone else said, they get caught in your sprocket.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)