Slaming: How far is too far?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2008 6:25 PM

I have my seat slamed pretty far, about 40 degrees, which feels like too much for me but then i see people ridin on seats that are like 75. Whats a good angle that looks cool and you can actually sit on when your just chillin?

|

11/9/2008 6:28 PM

are you really asking people what degree to put your seat at?

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

11/9/2008 6:29 PM

i have my seat leaned back just a lil more than flat, its not dipped like most dip shits.
go to my profile and enlarge my set up and check out my angle i think it looks good, and its cumfy to chill on.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/9/2008 6:32 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

lay off man he just wants to know what looks good.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/9/2008 6:36 PM

i really don't find slamed comforterable at all, but i just like the way it looks and everybody else has it. Its not like im just trying to fit in, i like how it looks personally it just isn't comfy. I guess slamed seats for guys are like high heels for girls. You just have them because they look good, but their as uncumforterable as hell.

|

11/9/2008 10:23 PM

who cares what other people think, its your bike, run it how you want lol

|

11/9/2008 10:36 PM

i use a odyse jr seat so comfort is not a luxery for me lol ...
but if you are just starting out and you dont like a low seat who cares just have it high and go out and let your riding do the talking...chris doyal is my favoret rider and his is the highes in bmx....having your seat low wont make a diff...your friends might give you shit...but if other people do thats just stupid....good luck man....but back a little from flat dose it for me...

|

11/9/2008 10:42 PM

I got my seat slammed because the bolt on my seat clamp broke and my seat is allready stuck , and im too lazy to buy a new one....lol..

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

11/9/2008 10:51 PM

who gives a fuck god all u guys whine about is omg people salm there seats

|

11/9/2008 11:12 PM

VITAL SUCKS wrote:

who gives a fuck god all u guys whine about is omg people salm there seats

vital you suck, ive been on here for 4 days and all i see from you are posts bitching about what other people say.
unless you have something useful/funny to say shutthe hell up.
no wonder you got banned before.

|

11/9/2008 11:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2008 11:47 PM

you shut the fuck up pussy ok its gay all i hear is about why why do people slam its because they fucking want to ok you go fuck your fucking bitch self i can say wtf i want fag

edit-i see wrong here?

|

11/9/2008 11:38 PM

wow not only do you sound like an idiot but you cant spell and you have terrible grammer.
ok bye.

|

11/9/2008 11:41 PM

FUCK WATS WITH THE FUCKEN PEOPLE ON HERE WITH SPELLING LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP DO U THINK I CARE WHAT U GUYS THINK IF I SPELLED SOME SHIT WRONG OR DO U THINK HE CARES LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST THEY SHOULD PUT NEG REP ON HERE SO U GUYS CAN BE LIKE THEBIKEGUIDE FAGS AND NEG REP ME FOR MY SPELLING WELL I DONT GIVE AFUCK SHUT UP JESUS CHRIST

|

11/9/2008 11:46 PM

i deff dont see my speeling or grammer wrong so fuck off

|

11/9/2008 11:48 PM

fuck sometimes i just spell bad on puRPose to see what people will say...

|

11/9/2008 11:50 PM

haha its the only thing he can say back

|

11/9/2008 11:57 PM

well any way to get this thread back on track
i run my seat completely slammed, and a bit past flat

|

11/10/2008 7:00 AM

Vital... Peopl post question because they just wanna know stuff.Sure they get anoying but just ignore it dont comment and leave eveyone alone. dont be one of thoes online kids who puff themselves up in chats because we cant see you face to face. just lay off and stop bothering people. im shure u have better things to do with your time then bitch and run your mouth....mabe you could try riding!

o and in respoce to your question dude i dont slam my seat cause i dont see the total point and because my ass will engolph the rear tire but its what ever you want. justmake it high enough so ur knees can grip it if your doin no handers

|

11/10/2008 8:56 AM

i have myn set abit above flat cos i jst chill alot and when and when ya mess up ya dont get it right up ya arse!!

|

need new signature (Y)

11/10/2008 9:34 AM

smtr wrote:

FUCK WATS WITH THE FUCKEN PEOPLE ON HERE WITH SPELLING LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP DO U THINK I CARE WHAT U GUYS THINK IF I SPELLED SOME SHIT WRONG OR DO U THINK HE CARES LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST THEY SHOULD PUT NEG REP ON HERE SO U GUYS CAN BE LIKE THEBIKEGUIDE FAGS AND NEG REP ME FOR MY SPELLING WELL I DONT GIVE AFUCK SHUT UP JESUS CHRIST

ok... tak tree deap breths... cont backwerds frum teen an say calm down

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

11/10/2008 11:05 AM

dirt wrote:

wow not only do you sound like an idiot but you cant spell and you have terrible grammer.
ok bye.

dude hes ross rider, he's beast you gtfo

|

11/10/2008 12:21 PM

Holy crap. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought about it. I wasn't personally asking the question, I just wanted to hear how other people like to ride. If you guys want to go curse each other out go somewhere else, and if ur makin fun of me, fuck off. I'm a new rider. Im sure everyone of you asked the same questions that your making fun of people for now. Thank you to everybody who is actually answering my question.

|

11/10/2008 12:23 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

no $hit

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

11/10/2008 5:21 PM

lol

|

11/10/2008 5:35 PM

I run mine slamed all the way and about flat. Maybe a little tilted

|

11/10/2008 9:01 PM

micamack wrote:

dude hes ross rider, he's beast you gtfo

i dont understand this lingo haha

you dont really need to have it your knees to grip it, i cant grip my seat no matter how hard i try and i still do barspins haha

|