Slams Video Feature

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2007 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:51 PM

What did you think of the "Slamz" video feature here on Vital BMX? Let us know!

Here is the address to the video in case you missed it:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=0&Itemid=65&media_type=pro&media_id=604&media_owner=3911

Post edited by: Losey, at: 2/15/2007 1:20 AM

|

2/14/2007 6:12 PM

i love the noise edwin makes on that tail whip attempt. that 180 down a 15set is way to high for a 180. but i say more bail clips is a very good idea . i wana see the worst. lol

|

2/15/2007 10:15 AM

clay_w_bike wrote:

i love the noise edwin makes on that tail whip attempt. that 180 down a 15set is way to high for a 180. but i say more bail clips is a very good idea . i wana see the worst. lol

Makes me feel better about myself! whistling

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

2/15/2007 12:56 PM

clay_w_bike wrote:

karsk wrote:

does anyone else love watching crashes? like i laugh when watching some bails and real tv, if you've ever seen it...its like a most amazing videos kind of show...

|

TBC represent

2/15/2007 3:09 PM

clay_w_bike wrote:

karsk wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

does anyone else love watching crashes? like i laugh when watching some bails and real tv, if you've ever seen it...its like a most amazing videos kind of show...

pretty good video. theres something about bails that makes you either laugh or cringe

|

2/17/2007 10:20 AM

karsk wrote:

ztownbmx wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

pretty good video. theres something about bails that makes you either laugh or cringe

Laugh or cringe slamz is a clip for those who don't know the darker side of BMXdevil ...

|

4/22/2011 10:43 PM

BUMP

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/22/2011 10:45 PM

Spenlard wrote:

BUMP

|