Slid the rear wheel to straighten up the rollout. Is it still clean

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 9:29 PM

thinking about going back and redoing the trick (few hours drive) because i dont know if its clean enough or not, what do you guys think?
|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/15/2013 10:17 PM

Still more of a pivot. I think you could slide better unless you needed to absolutely roll out right away.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/16/2013 1:48 AM

Thanks man and the try before i went up the bank after the set so after i just really wanted to just get out of it. Looks like i know where im going this weekend

|

10/16/2013 10:19 AM

i think its clean as hell, its just the rollout that kinda sucked

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/16/2013 10:21 AM

it looked fine to me theres nothing wrong with the rollout.

|

10/16/2013 2:29 PM

Cheers everyone, love the support. Another question. alot of the time when i do anything down a set to fakie it kills my ankles. is this foot position? Is there anything else that i can do to help it?

|

10/16/2013 8:38 PM

Looks damn good to me.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/16/2013 8:52 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Cheers everyone, love the support. Another question. alot of the time when i do anything down a set to fakie it kills my ankles. is this foot position? Is there anything else that i can do to help it?

Not really unless you land cranks at 90 degrees or go to switch foot like how some goofy-footed people land their 3s.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/16/2013 9:12 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Not really unless you land cranks at 90 degrees or go to switch foot like how some goofy-footed people land their 3s.

Thanks just going to try and get my ankles stronger smile

|