Albes take s a while to ship

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2019 6:56 AM

I swear everytime i order they take forever to ship my items they must don’t like me lol

|

9/3/2019 7:43 AM

OR, and hear me out, they could be ordering stuff NOT in their stock from their suppliers and having it drop-shipped to you? This has become a lot more common these days, they can get it from their supplier straight to you faster than they could receive it and send it to you?

OR, might be a thing where they are expecting your items to come in to their stock today, and will get it out?

OR maybe the Holiday weekend slowed it down a bit?

OR maybe they can give you a better answer when they inevitably find your post and comment?

Perhaps the hurricane in FL slowed stuff down (assuming shadow/subrosa stuff?)

Have you called them up?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/3/2019 7:47 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

OR, and hear me out, they could be ordering stuff NOT in their stock from their suppliers and having it drop-shipped to you? This has become a lot more common these days, they can get it from their supplier straight to you faster than they could receive it and send it to you?

OR, might be a thing where they are expecting your items to come in to their stock today, and will get it out?

OR maybe they can give you a better answer when they inevitably find your post and comment?

Have you called them up?

All is true but no I did not call didn’t wanna do all do that until I felt it was way to long but yeah I’ve seen other people say stuff about How could be shipped from elsewhere I love the company just this wouldn’t be the first time it happened don’t you think they should say what’s in stock and what’s not tho?

|

9/3/2019 7:49 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Have you called them up?

This.

I had a customer try to rip me a new one yesterday because the tracking hadn’t updated in 3 days.. Saturday, Sunday, and Labor Day.🤦🏻‍♂️

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/3/2019 7:52 AM

I’m not talking done on them at all just would like updates if possible but I’ve ordered before and it happens off and on sometime it’s early sometime it’s late but I guess it is what it is and yes have to take in consideration that it was a holiday

|

9/3/2019 7:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Have you called them up?

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

All is true but no I did not call didn’t wanna do all do that until I felt it was way to long but yeah I’ve seen other people say stuff about How could be shipped from elsewhere I love the company just this wouldn’t be the first time it happened don’t you think they should say what’s in stock and what’s not tho?

So the wait was long enough to write negative things about them on an Internet forum (one that they check frequently nonetheless,) but not long enough to call them and ask about the hold up?

Word. Lol.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/3/2019 8:01 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

I’m not talking done on them at all just would like updates if possible but I’ve ordered before and it happens off and on sometime it’s early sometime it’s late but I guess it is what it is and yes have to take in consideration that it was a holiday

I hear ya, it's nice to have an idea of what is going on. I'd guess the holiday weekend slowed it down, and maybe the drop ship part.

Best way to find out would be a quick phone call/email/chat with them.

Also when it leaves their hands, it is not up to them anymore. It is up to the method of transit. Could be USPS, could be UPS, could be Fedex.

Heck, we ordered some stuff for my son recently off Amazon, the UPS truck got into an accident and it was destroyed. Took two weeks to find out what happened. It was a Prime 2-day shipping item.

Hopefully your stuff comes in soon.

I CAN tell you USPS sucks for updates. Any time I get something through their shipping, they update the tracking about an hour after it is at my house.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/3/2019 8:04 AM

this is that negative ? Wow And then I have guys on here like Dave that helped me understand more so if you feel it was “negative” so be it 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

|

9/3/2019 8:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I hear ya, it's nice to have an idea of what is going on. I'd guess the holiday weekend slowed it down, and maybe the drop ship part.

Best way to find out would be a quick phone call/email/chat with them.

Also when it leaves their hands, it is not up to them anymore. It is up to the method of transit. Could be USPS, could be UPS, could be Fedex.

Heck, we ordered some stuff for my son recently off Amazon, the UPS truck got into an accident and it was destroyed. Took two weeks to find out what happened. It was a Prime 2-day shipping item.

Hopefully your stuff comes in soon.

I CAN tell you USPS sucks for updates. Any time I get something through their shipping, they update the tracking about an hour after it is at my house.

Yeah very understandable thanks by the way 👍🏾

|

9/3/2019 8:38 AM

more than likely you order at a bad time and they had been partying getting drunk having fun considering it was a holiday weekend

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

9/3/2019 9:07 AM

don't deal with that when you buy from your local bike shop, but albe's has always been legit. the times I order online, I forget that I ordered something lol

|

fack off

9/3/2019 9:08 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

more than likely you order at a bad time and they had been partying getting drunk having fun considering it was a holiday weekend

Indeed could be anything not talking bad just was saying it takes a while

|

9/3/2019 9:09 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

don't deal with that when you buy from your local bike shop, but albe's has always been legit. the times I order online, I forget that I ordered something lol

My local shop is trash Albes is my local shop but also this isn’t the first time it takes forever but yes I could be bad timing also

|

9/3/2019 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2019 10:12 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

I swear everytime i order they take forever to ship my items they must don’t like me lol

Yeah...you are correct...we don't like you.

Kidding!! We love all of you!!

Anyway, I looked up all orders from your city and I'm thinking I found yours. You just placed the order on Friday and yes, it was a holiday weekend. It's been 1 business day. My guess is your see your order Thursday or Friday.

I also looked up your last order (assuming I have the right person) and you also ordered it on a Friday and the shipment arrived to you on the following Tuesday.

With that being said the order before that did have a back order and didn't ship for a couple days but still arrived to you in the shipping time frame you picked. Even though it was on time I can understand your stress. We want to ride NOW! LOL.

Party on!!!
www.albes.com

|

9/4/2019 7:09 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Yeah...you are correct...we don't like you.

Kidding!! We love all of you!!

Anyway, I looked up all orders from your city and I'm thinking I found yours. You just placed the order on Friday and yes, it was a holiday weekend. It's been 1 business day. My guess is your see your order Thursday or Friday.

I also looked up your last order (assuming I have the right person) and you also ordered it on a Friday and the shipment arrived to you on the following Tuesday.

With that being said the order before that did have a back order and didn't ship for a couple days but still arrived to you in the shipping time frame you picked. Even though it was on time I can understand your stress. We want to ride NOW! LOL.

Party on!!!
www.albes.com

This right here is why Albe's RULES.

Dan's would legit ONLY use the first sentence, no joke, if they even bothered to take time out of their day to respond to customers. I have heard SO many negative things over the last few years I won't even bother looking up parts with them.

Local shops or Albe's all day!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2019 7:23 AM

I never order from dans comp so haven’t dealt with that so Albes if you guys felt some type of way I apologize jjst was really looking for this reply so thank you and appreciate all the solid parts .

|

9/4/2019 7:46 AM

I feel like people get so used to Amazon shipping, that they forget that a lot of companies don't have facilities all over the country and robots to man the warehouses.

|

Patient 0 of the Modelovirus

9/4/2019 7:48 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

I feel like people get so used to Amazon shipping, that they forget that a lot of companies don't have facilities all over the country and robots to man the warehouses.

Amazon but shit maybe I’ll try that then if your saying it’s faster

|

9/4/2019 7:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2019 7:52 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Or you could continue spending your money with a trusted and well-renowned shop/mail-order that does cool things for BMX, such as Albes, and simply be understanding of how business days and holidays work..

|

9/4/2019 7:52 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

nah support the sports. Some companies have Amazon shops, but mostly just buy from a bikeshop. What's a few extra days of wait time here and there?

|

Patient 0 of the Modelovirus

9/4/2019 7:56 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Or you could continue spending your money with a trusted and well-renowned shop/mail-order that does cool things for BMX, such as Albes, and simply be understanding of how business days and holidays work..

Relax I’m kidding i obviously know what they do for the sport and some of my fav riders support them as well so 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ I see that hit your spot huh?

|

9/4/2019 7:58 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

nah support the sports. Some companies have Amazon shops, but mostly just buy from a bikeshop. What's a few extra days of wait time here and there?

That’s a fact which I do don’t take me buying from amazon serious ok 😂

|

9/4/2019 8:02 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Relax I’m kidding i obviously know what they do for the sport and some of my fav riders support them as well so 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ I see that hit your spot huh?

Nah, don’t flatter yourself.

It’s just incredibly lame of you to suggest taking your business to Amazon (of all places,) in a thread where Albe’s literally went above and beyond to show you the best of the customer service in the game currently.🤷🏻‍♂️

|

9/4/2019 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2019 8:10 AM

Not at all but your the only that’s pressed about the situation and dude it’s lame of you to keep commenting after I was making a joke about amazon 🤷🏾‍♂️And you just want something to talk about dude like you could of Kept that to yourself tho I WAS KIDDING!!! Like your trynna get to many cool points from albes dude relax they see you supporting them damn

|

9/4/2019 8:19 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

Not at all but your the only that’s pressed about the situation and dude it’s lame of you to keep commenting after I was making a joke about amazon 🤷🏾‍♂️And you just want something to talk about dude like you could of Kept that to yourself tho I WAS KIDDING!!! Like your trynna get to many cool points from albes dude relax they see you supporting them damn

You’re the one that seems “pressed” lol, whatever that means.

It’s quite funny that you agree with what everyone else here has to say, but when i make the exact same point, you get in your feelings about it? What have I ever done to you?

I don’t need cool points to comment on a public thread on a public forum. And quite frankly, I’m only still responding at this point because your reactions are comical. Lolz

|

9/4/2019 8:24 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

It’s quite funny that you agree with what everyone else here has to say, but when i make the exact same point, you get in your feelings about it? What have I ever done to you?

I don’t need cool points to comment on a public thread on a public forum. And quite frankly, I’m only still responding at this point because your reactions are comical. Lolz

You not making any points at all lbs and yeah I know very comical but have a nice day ✌🏾 🤷🏾‍♂️

|

9/4/2019 8:24 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

You not making any points at all lbs and yeah I know very comical but have a nice day ✌🏾 🤷🏾‍♂️

You too duder, thanks!

|

9/4/2019 8:28 AM

This thread is like a slow-mo car crash...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson