Snafu BMX?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2014 11:34 PM

Opinions on Snafu? I never see anyone ride their parts so if you do tell me how they hold up.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/19/2014 11:57 PM

the mayweather cranks are strong. Harry main and Scotty Cranmer ride their stuff and they go big

|

1/20/2014 12:16 AM

iFLYBikes wrote:

the mayweather cranks are strong. Harry main and Scotty Cranmer ride their stuff and they go big

Yeah Harry is my favourite rider so I'd trust their stuff.

|

1/20/2014 1:08 AM

I had their 4130 cranks back in the day, they were fucking tank

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/20/2014 1:15 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

Yeah their older stuff looks badass, the grade 3(I think that's what its called) I've heard is awesome.

|

1/20/2014 3:11 AM

iFLYBikes wrote:

he cant go that big with 28spoke wheels, theyll blow up! haha.

I'm sure there parts are legit though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/20/2014 3:59 AM

My buddy rode their pedals they snapped first session he got them warrantied then the second set they sent them did the exact same thing snapped the first session.....but that was a few years ago

|

1/20/2014 7:21 AM

iFLYBikes wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

he cant go that big with 28spoke wheels, theyll blow up! haha.

I'm sure there parts are legit though

This! He runs 28h Profile laced 3x with ti spokes to Alienation Felon rims. He may be badass, but he lands pretty smoothly. Doesn't ride very hard lol.

But I would definitely buy snafu parts. I heard the Mayweathers are solid and the 8.6 bars look legit.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/20/2014 7:43 AM

I've only used there brake parts and they are pretty good. There other parts seem pretty nice but I think there is better parts out there for the most part.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

1/20/2014 8:09 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

tainted1581 wrote:

Yeah their older stuff looks badass, the grade 3(I think that's what its called) I've heard is awesome.

That's a Failure Frame isn't it?

|

1/20/2014 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2014 8:16 AM

their 8.6 bars are awesome and really cheap..they are similar to the primo samsquanches but have less flex

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/20/2014 12:19 PM

I have rode 2 Snafu parts. 1 tire and 1 brake lever. The tire kicked ass, very good on all terrains (I can't remember which one it was, it had little plusses in it) The brake lever I had from them was shit. The bolt that held the actual lever in stripped itself and fell out after like a month. Other people I've talked to said the tires kick ass, but not to trust anything besides the tires. Whatever though, they probably have gotten better in recent years.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine