Related:
Create New Tag
MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
6/24/2013 12:44 PM
Photo

Photo

Photo

I know i love a good ole snapped frame! haha This is my old 2011 subrosa salvador. Not a bad frame, great feel actually, just breaks easy. haha I had it welded where i snapped it on the chain stay and then i lent it to my friend and he snapped the headtube and buckled the downtube below the gusset! He claims it broke on a 180 down some stairs. I thought it was sick, i figured id post it here! haha! the headtube and the toptube weld snapped all the way around! completely! Hi ten steel, we meet again! haha

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Fondue Fondue
6/24/2013 12:47 PM

2 years is not bad at all for a hi-ten with actual use.

6/24/2013 12:49 PM
Fondue wrote:

2 years is not bad at all ...more

I agree! haha it had a hard life too, the first owner went hard and left it in the rain a bunch, i bought it, snapped the chainstay, had it welded, then my friend went too hard on it and here it is hahaha

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Tweetz Tweetz
6/24/2013 1:14 PM
Fondue wrote:

2 years is not bad at all ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

I agree! haha it had a ...more

damn that thing is a trooper what are you gonna do with it

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

Four Four
6/24/2013 1:16 PM

Haha that sucks at least now you can get a new frame. Out of all the frames I've rode I've only cracked one.

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/24/2013 2:05 PM
Four wrote:

Haha that sucks at least ...more

Nah i did away with this thing a while ago, i have a federal i got back in october.

6/24/2013 2:05 PM
Tweetz wrote:

damn that thing is a ...more

Probably get my friend Meatball to weld it and put a gusset on it lol

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
6/24/2013 6:55 PM

im still waiting to snap mine.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/24/2013 7:31 PM
feeble_to_face wrote:

im still waiting to snap ...more

haha hard 180 six stairs a few times and thatll do it. Oh and land rear heavy on a 360 off a ledge or off a flyout and wreck and thatll do it too. haha or grind hard.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP