Snapped frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 8:28 PM

Photo

So just snapped the federal washington frame. Anyone thing itll last for a little bit if i get it welded? Or would it just be a waste of money?
|

5/10/2013 8:30 PM

Try to see if Federal will warranty it.?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/10/2013 8:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Rusted weld... They should if thats og paint

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:37 PM

and that is what happens when you buy a frame without gussets, deff warranty that shit

|

5/10/2013 8:37 PM

director forks callin it out lol

|

5/10/2013 8:39 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

and that is what happens when you buy a frame without gussets, deff warranty that shit

Its not mine. I was borrowing it while waiting for my sinday to get warrantied. And its snapped all the way through so not rust. And oh and i know, federal makes shitty ass frames

|

5/10/2013 8:45 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

mmm1227 wrote:

Its not mine. I was borrowing it while waiting for my sinday to get warrantied. And its snapped all the way through so not ...more

The guy that let you borrow it is probably not going to be happy about it. Email and call federal. tongue

|

5/10/2013 8:56 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

mmm1227 wrote:

Its not mine. I was borrowing it while waiting for my sinday to get warrantied. And its snapped all the way through so not ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

The guy that let you borrow it is probably not going to be happy about it. Email and call federal. tongue

Idk, he bent my sandm bars and the he bought the frame second hand and it had a small crack in the bottome already. Theres no way federals gonna warranty it if my friend doesnt have the reciept for it

|

5/10/2013 9:02 PM

mmm1227 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

mmm1227 wrote:

Idk, he bent my sandm bars and the he bought the frame second hand and it had a small crack in the bottome already. Theres no ...more

Worth a try.

|

5/10/2013 9:02 PM

mmm1227 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

mmm1227 wrote:

Idk, he bent my sandm bars and the he bought the frame second hand and it had a small crack in the bottome already. Theres no ...more

s&m has week shit

|

5/10/2013 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 9:13 PM

Lol I wouldn't say federal makes shitty frames. Shit gets old and breaks, everyone holds S&M in such high light yet I've bent bars and cracked a frame from them.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/10/2013 10:30 PM

Thats why you get a Lacey or a Bruno. Honestly who actually buys Washingtons anymore, all Jared does is a couple airs and crankarms on ledges in like every federal edit.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/10/2013 10:53 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Thats why you get a Lacey or a Bruno. Honestly who actually buys Washingtons anymore, all Jared does is a couple airs and ...more

Does it matter what he does when he rides? You were complaining on another thread about people liking Failure because of Harry Main, and now you are telling people to get a Lacey or Bruno Frame, because you like their riding?

|

5/10/2013 10:56 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Nearly any massive Crack will be rusty like that; they get bigger over time and once the metal is cracked the metal is exposed.

OP, if you can't get it warrantied, it should be fine if you get it welded aslong as:
It is being done by a Professional Welder that expertises in TIG
It is TIG Welded
You use a Frame Jig to make sure it is straight
You use a Gusset Plate to hold it together.

|

5/11/2013 11:22 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

director forks callin it out lol

Nah, r32s

|

5/11/2013 11:24 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Nearly any massive Crack will be rusty like that; they get bigger over time and once the metal is cracked the metal is ...more

Thanks BMX_Forever. I only need it for 2 months till i get a new frame

|

5/11/2013 11:34 AM

A reeled should last you 2 months lol

|

I'm on the vital legit list!