Snapping A frame while grinding

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 7:07 PM

Hey guys .
Can i snap my frame while grinding ? I mean grinding fails .

|

DAYUM SON ! NICE FACEPLANT

5/27/2013 7:12 PM

Idk about snap, maybe if its a shitty frame and you hit i hard enough, but most are designed to take the abuse grinding holds. If you dont slam into the ledge with your pegs, you have less risk.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:14 PM

DERP.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2013 7:18 PM

Play in traffic. God damn grinding isn't all that stressful. It's your weight plus the bikes weight all traveling at 9.8m per second added to your initial speed.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/27/2013 9:24 PM

unless your frame is crap it shouldn't, unless you are doing a grind to roof drop hahah which it should still hold up depending on the height. dont worry but it will also last longer if you treat it with respect. Eg: don't throw it of you miss a grind and try and learn (If you haven't already) to not slam your pegs while riding

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 9:32 PM

Well, I guess if you fuck up enough and beat your chainstays into pancakes from messing up enough grinds, it can cause cracking, which will lead to snapping. But I really doubt that'd even happen.

Worst you'll probably do is bend your dropouts if it's a shitty frame

|

5/27/2013 10:31 PM

My bike is custom made so... The frame is from a Khe 180 2012 its hi-ten steel so is this frame good for grinding ?

|

DAYUM SON ! NICE FACEPLANT

5/27/2013 10:41 PM

yo.thejoiner wrote:

My bike is custom made so... The frame is from a Khe 180 2012 its hi-ten steel so is this frame good for grinding ?

Photo
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/27/2013 11:00 PM

You would have to do something catastrophic to snap your frame
I like your pic btw lol

|