Snowy skatepark no more

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2010 1:28 PM

Friday a bunch of us bikers shaveled out r local park and it was a pain in the ass but worth it! So i haven't rode since summer and the first trick i try is a tailwhip and got it in between my legs but couldn't got my feet on the pedeals. im so stoked to land it

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

1/18/2010 1:36 PM

thats cool. that would be a lot of shoveling. we getting a heat wave up in NY its pretty sweet. but im sick so i cant ride right now.

|

contact me rollout35@yahoo.com if you need to

ref:pmhearns,Blake-El-Gingerox2, Harry95,spikez5, sundaybikes41,irideafly

1/18/2010 1:43 PM

kinkfreebird20 wrote:

thats cool. that would be a lot of shoveling. we getting a heat wave up in NY its pretty sweet. but im sick so i cant ride right now.

ya we getting a heat wave to.

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

1/18/2010 1:43 PM

It's all melting now. It's been a month since I have ridden. Seeing it all melt is awesome but everything is going to be wet for a few more days.

|

1/18/2010 1:45 PM

true fact.

|

contact me rollout35@yahoo.com if you need to

ref:pmhearns,Blake-El-Gingerox2, Harry95,spikez5, sundaybikes41,irideafly

1/18/2010 2:54 PM

i haaatttee snoowww!

|

if you ride scooters than you should killyourself

1/18/2010 2:56 PM

i wana shovel mine but too lazy.i just been ridin street

|

1/18/2010 3:05 PM

haha down here, all we have to worry about is water. but theres a giant dip at the local park so it takes forever to get out.

whenever us bikers go, we take squeeges and brooms and shit because unlike skaters, we dont mind working to ride. it makes it great because were the only ones at the park

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/18/2010 3:06 PM

that would take forever to shovel

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!