|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/12/2014 10:05 PM

i honestly have no comment.....

|

7/12/2014 10:14 PM

Looks like you made those from pvc. I had a friend that did that and they worked surprising well. Plastic is plastic motherfuckers. No shame in trying to save some money! Hope they work well for you too!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/12/2014 10:26 PM

tomdon wrote:

Looks like you made those from pvc. I had a friend that did that and they worked surprising well. Plastic is plastic ...more

i did that with pvc did one grind and they broke sad

|

7/12/2014 10:30 PM

tomdon wrote:

Looks like you made those from pvc. I had a friend that did that and they worked surprising well. Plastic is plastic ...more

damn right. these bitches will beat out any sleeves you buy.

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/13/2014 8:11 AM

wut

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/13/2014 9:49 AM

I've heard the best thing to do is get the BLACK PVC, as it is a little softer, and handles abuse better. I believe it is aimed for sewage/drain out of the house.

It's pretty cheap. Just bring a peg to the hardware store and find some that is a little snug, and cut to size.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2014 1:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I've heard the best thing to do is get the BLACK PVC, as it is a little softer, and handles abuse better. I believe it is ...more

I'll probably do that after i break these (which will probably be very soon). I made these out of empty silicone tubes when i got really bored, so they're just cheap average plastic.

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/14/2014 5:47 PM

Broke them both on the first grind. this first prototype was an absolute failure

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/14/2014 6:30 PM

Wrap them in duct tape, it greatly increases the pvc's life.

|

7/14/2014 6:55 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote:

Wrap them in duct tape, it greatly increases the pvc's life.

Talk about ghetto! XD

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/14/2014 7:04 PM

Time for proto #2 lol

|

7/14/2014 7:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I've heard the best thing to do is get the BLACK PVC, as it is a little softer, and handles abuse better. I believe it is ...more

My friend did this. He said that its made to take high impacts with no problems. Seemed to slide aswell as anything else and didn't wear down too fast. And he had one that fit perfectly over his Shadow Little Ones without having to cut it. Only problem he was having is they would slide off his pegs on sloppier grinds. Im sure someone could figure something simple out to hold them in place. Shit, could probably just use a piece of tape haha.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/14/2014 7:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

My friend did this. He said that its made to take high impacts with no problems. Seemed to slide aswell as anything else and ...more

gorrilla glue homie

|

7/15/2014 10:25 AM

Well I broke the back one off doing a fast feeble on like the roughest ledge in town, so its no surprise it broke. The front one withstood a few smiths before it popped off. The next prototype sleeve will be some sort of pvc piping from my local hardware store, I'll be back with results soon.

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/15/2014 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 10:30 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Talk about ghetto! XD

For real lol.. I've never done it personally but my friend has been making/riding them for like a year now, and he dose a lot of icepicks.

|