So I just watched Holy Fit

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2014 3:51 AM

Got the whole book and DVD for Christmas.

This was an AMAZING DVD, all of the clips were amazing, definitely some up and coming names in BMX, everyone needs to buy this DVD

|

12/25/2014 6:44 AM

Yeah its awesome. Although if you thought shawn macs ender was crazy, wait till you see him in #brightonaintready.
Van homan is beyond insane.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/25/2014 7:07 AM

Totally satanic

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/25/2014 7:13 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Totally satanic

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/25/2014 7:26 AM

Is it all street?

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/25/2014 8:09 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Yeah its awesome. Although if you thought shawn macs ender was crazy, wait till you see him in #brightonaintready.
Van homan is beyond insane.

Van Homan's part was nuts, only reason I even bought the DVD.

That last rail manual was insane, the older riders here rode that rail like 10 years ago & their buddy who used to ride double pegged it and was like yeah well I doubled pegged it haha.

|

12/25/2014 8:26 AM

Think I might have to get this now just because I've heard van homans part was good , I've almost got 40 bike DVDs right now myswell get more

|

12/25/2014 8:27 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Is it all street?

Its mostly street, bits or park and trailS though

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/25/2014 9:03 AM

Got it this morning along with Big Mac bars. That's what me and my sister and mom and dad watched all morning lol. That part where van homan ride around that red rail like a wallride was nuts

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

12/25/2014 9:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Think I might have to get this now just because I've heard van homans part was good , I've almost got 40 bike DVDs right now myswell get more

Van Homans part was insane! the whole DVD was amazing in general.

Not just all street, has some park clips, Brian Fosters part is mostly all dirt

|

12/25/2014 12:23 PM

Florent Soulas killed it aswell, fjam whip to nose manny like whaaaaaaa

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/25/2014 2:00 PM

I LOVED EVERY PART I GOT IT WHEN IT DROPPED AND IT IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT.

Dugan's part was HEAVY, Brian Foster's part is fucking HEAVY, Whole DVD is fucking HEAVY.

But forreal, i loved all that riding in there. That Justin Spriet can bust the wildest combos, Van Homan goes HUGE and derek dusters a big handrail, Mac murders his part, Conway is intense and 360s this huge drop and over rotates and still rolls away smooth, Dugan is still fucking insane and goes bigger than ever, his rail ride to 180 off this 20 foot thing is incredible, its really the best DVD i have seen in a long time. I liked it better than Deadline just because there is trails, park, and street. Not just street.

I highly recommend this DVD.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/25/2014 2:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I LOVED EVERY PART I GOT IT WHEN IT DROPPED AND IT IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT.

Dugan's part was HEAVY, Brian Foster's part is fucking HEAVY, Whole DVD is fucking HEAVY.

But forreal, i loved all that riding in there. That Justin Spriet can bust the wildest combos, Van Homan goes HUGE and derek dusters a big handrail, Mac murders his part, Conway is intense and 360s this huge drop and over rotates and still rolls away smooth, Dugan is still fucking insane and goes bigger than ever, his rail ride to 180 off this 20 foot thing is incredible, its really the best DVD i have seen in a long time. I liked it better than Deadline just because there is trails, park, and street. Not just street.

I highly recommend this DVD.

This hits the nail on the head, Dugan goes all out and his parts is one of my favorites

|

12/25/2014 4:08 PM

My mom got it for me as a birthday present but she lost it while wrapping christmas presents. Much sadness.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/25/2014 4:11 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My mom got it for me as a birthday present but she lost it while wrapping christmas presents. Much sadness.

wtf find that shit bro.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/25/2014 6:23 PM

Just got the animal cuts dvd and that's what's up dvd from Australia think holy fit is next on the to get list forsure

|

12/31/2014 2:32 PM

I don't buy many BMX videos but after reading this thread I decided to see what all the hype was about. I got the DVD last night, watched it, and was blown away. This thing is just packed with amazing riding. When it was over, I couldn't wait to watch it again. The standouts for me were Dugan and Van Homan. I love Dugan's 'go fast and go big' style. And Van Homan is just, well.... Van Homan. The guy always kills it! I give Holy Fit a 10/10. Definitely a must-have.

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

1/2/2015 2:21 AM

TKeck wrote:

I don't buy many BMX videos but after reading this thread I decided to see what all the hype was about. I got the DVD last night, watched it, and was blown away. This thing is just packed with amazing riding. When it was over, I couldn't wait to watch it again. The standouts for me were Dugan and Van Homan. I love Dugan's 'go fast and go big' style. And Van Homan is just, well.... Van Homan. The guy always kills it! I give Holy Fit a 10/10. Definitely a must-have.

Ahaa, the big dvds are, 99% of the time, totally worth it. Whos been watchin the roll call sections? Broc fuckin SHREDS! And stevie osnt just on flat ledges, his tbog bars are fucking LEGIT

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/2/2015 3:44 AM

TKeck wrote:

Dugan is my favorite rider

|

1/2/2015 11:00 AM

Everyone killed it in Holy Fit, my Favorite parts were Spriets, Dugan, Macs and Van Homans.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em