So I rolled the dice...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2016 6:28 AM

What's up guys?

So I just bought a bike on eBay titled: black and green Premium BMX bike with fat bolt custom tires and white seat the

It doesn't sound like a very promising title LOL, I'm assuming the seller isn't too educated on BMX. But the guy said that it has a custom wheel set, and that the only thing the bike needs is a crank. There was not a single picture posted, but I figured at the $70 I payed plus $20 to ship I would let the dice roll...

What do you guys think? Would you have went for it?

I'll post up a part list when the bike comes in. Keeping fingers crossed the wheels are dope!

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2016 6:54 AM

I would if I just had $90 to blow . Thats pretty cool if its legit. Post pics when or if it comes in

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

2/25/2016 7:04 AM

if anything you could set it on fire, thats always fun...

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/25/2016 11:39 AM

Or you could always dispute the charge. I would have asked for photos though.

Sometimes people sell crap they rattlecanned and slapped a sticker on. Could be a walmart bike with a sticker for all you know.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/25/2016 11:51 AM

Don't think I would be buying anything off ebay without pictures.

If it's that bad,you are covered by ebay/paypal,so let's hope for the best.

|

2/25/2016 11:52 AM

I figured if it is a POS Walmart bike then eBay will have my back under the "item not as described policy". So regardless I can't really go wrong with it.

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 11:57 AM

And Dave... I was gonna ask for pics but it had like 12 people watching it, I figured it would be sold before I got a response. So I just wung it haha

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 1:00 PM

Pics are always a must, i have learned that the hard way. As far as the 12 people watching it, from my experience, those people who watch the postings have a very little chance of actually buying it. It is usually people who are interested but have no money or simply too hesitant to pull the trigger. If they were really interested they would have jumped on it right away.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/25/2016 1:34 PM

Only time will unfold this great mystery.

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 1:57 PM

I hope for your sake it is legitimately what they said it was and not some turd. As to the advertised as something else, if it ONLY shows a premium sticker, they might be able to fight the "advertised as something else" claim, being that it would take a legitimate expert in that scenario to know. Your average person wouldn't know.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/25/2016 2:51 PM

I'm really not worried about it. I am 100% confident I can get all my money back if I am not satisfied. I know all the ins and outs of eBay, and I deal with this thing on a regular basis. I actually work for a company that uses eBay as it's main area of sales and I am also a powerseller myself.

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 3:12 PM

The fuck are fat bolt custom tires

|

2/25/2016 3:19 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

The fuck are fat bolt custom tires

No idea lmao

Shit, at this rate its worth the money just to find out what the hell this thing is hahaha

|

If it ain't broke...

2/25/2016 3:36 PM

BikeLove626 wrote:

No idea lmao

Shit, at this rate its worth the money just to find out what the hell this thing is hahaha

Shit im a bit excited for you too lol. Cant wait to see what it actually is.

|

2/25/2016 6:08 PM

subscribed.

can't wait for pics lol

|

2/26/2016 1:16 AM

Good luck with it! Hope it works out well.

|