So....

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2013 12:21 PM

Photo

So if you haven't yet realized i am Theb0sspremiumbmX. Lol hope you guys had as much fun as I did boiiiiiiii.
|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/2/2013 12:23 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
How did others find out? Imma dick slap u haha

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/2/2013 12:23 PM

And you would have gotten away with it if it weren't for my meddling self! Next time don't link an email you use to anything you actually troll with haha

|

7/2/2013 12:24 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
How did others find out? Imma dick slap u haha

Lol my legit email is Johnntrolino. I didn't expect it to get that big and sunday found my lastfm so I changed it to my old picture so people would realize lol.

|

7/2/2013 12:24 PM

Photo
And troll account locked.
|

7/2/2013 12:25 PM

hahaha yeah I think we all figured it out when sunday posted your last.fm

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

sundaybmxRR wrote:

And you would have gotten away with it if it weren't for my meddling self! Next time don't link an email you use to anything ...more

Haha I was gonna tell everyone eventually I didn't expect the thread to get that fucking huge though. Good job though ha.

|

haha was funny feeding the troll, hope you liked our little detective work and shit like that. tbh, you make a good troll and was definitely funny as fuck. tbh, thanks for the post count boost wink

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:26 PM

Four wrote:

Lol my legit email is Johnntrolino. I didn't expect it to get that big and sunday found my lastfm so I changed it to my old ...more

I found it last night but your picture was different then haha

|

7/2/2013 12:26 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

haha was funny feeding the troll, hope you liked our little detective work and shit like that. tbh, you make a good troll and ...more

Haha thanks man, I wanted to make the place a little more active glad you had fun lol.

|

7/2/2013 12:28 PM

too bad they found out though, the forum was starting to be fun buut back to its old self...

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/2/2013 12:29 PM

thank you, this place is dying out a bit tbh was a nice thing to do.

|

Bruh

I fucking knew someone on here was trying to save the forum. Didn't know it was you, four. Good shit!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

I missed out on all the back and forth and getting to feed you sad, but reading all of it was fun, I loved the cat spam.

P.S. Bigger Penis.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/2/2013 12:31 PM

haha give it two weeks and there may be another troll, would be funny tbh

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:32 PM

tomdon wrote:

I fucking knew someone on here was trying to save the forum. Didn't know it was you, four. Good shit!

Haha thanks man, It was enjoyable.

|

7/2/2013 12:32 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

too bad they found out though, the forum was starting to be fun buut back to its old self...

Sheeeeiiiit. I should have just let it go. Haha but some people get pissed when this kinda stuff happens. Sunny's bullshit was PRICELESS the first few days but then pissed people off to the point of leaving the forum. I'm all for fucking with people & making an idiot leave but not if it means a 20 page shit storm thread that'll make the rest of the community leave

|

7/2/2013 12:37 PM

yeah the sunny shit was just wrong, at least four knew what to do to not piss everyone off but get a good reaction.

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:40 PM

Lol so we can't fight? I was gonna dick slap you hahahahha who is that kid then?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/2/2013 12:42 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol so we can't fight? I was gonna dick slap you hahahahha who is that kid then?

Haha nah : / and I dunno I googled, "asian swag" I would like to know what the fuck Sunday googled to find the picture hahahaha.

|

7/2/2013 12:43 PM

sunday reverse searched the picture. and did some magical shit

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:46 PM

Four wrote:

Haha nah : / and I dunno I googled, "asian swag" I would like to know what the fuck Sunday googled to find the picture ...more

Reverse google image search. Open google up, go to images & drag the image there & it'll show you other places the picture came from haha

|

7/2/2013 12:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha nah : / and I dunno I googled, "asian swag" I would like to know what the fuck Sunday googled to find the picture ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Reverse google image search. Open google up, go to images & drag the image there & it'll show you other places the ...more

*insert some sort of gandalf shit going on in the background*

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:48 PM

|

7/2/2013 12:57 PM

Well, this is fun now... vital is already dead again...

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 1:16 PM

Bravo four dat was class...so glad that that wasn't a real person, I was starting to lose faith in humanity, I actually hated that little Asian swag fag, and that's not like me at all.

Well done matey

Fucking bmxmachine haha

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/2/2013 1:18 PM

I didnt think you would tell lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/2/2013 1:24 PM

Photo
|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/2/2013 1:35 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Bravo four dat was class...so glad that that wasn't a real person, I was starting to lose faith in humanity, I actually hated ...more

Thanks mate I fucking laughed so much when you replied saying "if this kid calls it a fucking bmxmachine one more time" I tried to think of the stupidest fucking things.

|

7/2/2013 1:43 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Bravo four dat was class...so glad that that wasn't a real person, I was starting to lose faith in humanity, I actually hated ...more

Four wrote:

Thanks mate I fucking laughed so much when you replied saying "if this kid calls it a fucking bmxmachine one more time" I ...more

Hahaha It was brilliant mate, absolute class, nice one. I'm going to change my signature you should av a look when its done.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12