So Pissed.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2012 9:40 PM

I went to a school today that ive ridden a couple times before.. its a pretty famous spot.. youve probably sene it in a bunch of videos, its called desert canyon and someone broke the rail out of the ground, now its such a boring spot. heres a picture of what it was before.. now that handrails gone
Photo

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/21/2012 9:46 PM

Sucks to suck

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

6/21/2012 9:50 PM

fix it. quick-crete that shit back in.
looks like it could still be a ton of fun to ride though

|

6/21/2012 9:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

fix it. quick-crete that shit back in.
looks like it could still be a ton of fun to ride though

this school has spots for days and days. it took part of the ledge out too, like a huge ass chunk of the bottom of th eledge camer out with it and the rails sitting behind the ledge.

|

6/21/2012 9:55 PM

dang sucks, where is this in relation to scotsdale? i was out there last fall with my bike but only went to places like chandler and x court, like to find some cool stuff for this fall

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/21/2012 10:01 PM

i think theres some clips of it in this, i may be wrong though its really old

|

6/21/2012 10:01 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

dang sucks, where is this in relation to scotsdale? i was out there last fall with my bike but only went to places like chandler and x court, like to find some cool stuff for this fall

lets ride in fall! its right behind mcdowell mountain skatepark

|

6/21/2012 10:09 PM

R.I.P.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2012 10:16 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

no fucking way. mcdowell mt park thats part of a community center? that doesn't allow bikes? the place i stay at is like a mile from there i rode at mcdowell for 5 minutes last year and got kicked out, i don't even remember a school being by there

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/21/2012 11:28 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

no fucking way. mcdowell mt park thats part of a community center? that doesn't allow bikes? the place i stay at is like a mile from there i rode at mcdowell for 5 minutes last year and got kicked out, i don't even remember a school being by there

lol when youre looking out towards the parking lot its the building right in front of it you jsut ride up the street lmao

|

6/22/2012 9:31 AM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

lol when youre looking out towards the parking lot its the building right in front of it you jsut ride up the street lmao

ddamn. hopefully ill get my bike up there this fall and ill remember to hit you up

|

6/22/2012 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2012 4:00 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

ddamn. hopefully ill get my bike up there this fall and ill remember to hit you up

http://www.facebook.com/garett.kanters
just hmu there

|