My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2009 6:14 PM

to bad i had those tires before you

edit: what tires r those lol

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/27/2009 6:14 PM

change the seat, paint the cranks, get a new front tire.

|

10/27/2009 6:21 PM

haha wow, this is why i never post shit on vital. Every ones always got something negative to say!

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

10/27/2009 6:28 PM

bmx93 wrote:

haha wow, this is why i never post shit on vital. Every ones always got something negative to say!

haa i was jk don get all butthurt, idk if those r even my tires anyway

and p.s. - you know the internet is full of shit talking haters so if u don want to get hated on then don post

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/27/2009 6:42 PM

bmx93 wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

haa i was jk don get all butthurt, idk if those r even my tires anyway

and p.s. - you know the internet is full of shit talking haters so if u don want to get hated on then don post

haha its not that dude i know you were jooking, i just posted it with out thinking. Vital is full of trendy retards. If you bike has anything thats not trend then ppl hate. My bikes not trendy and i like it, so its all good!

|

10/27/2009 6:44 PM

Kenealy wrote:

change the seat, paint the cranks, get a new front tire.

Hahahaha Noooooo! First of all my tires are red walls, if i change the front tire i would have a red wall in the back. LOL the would look so gay, second Chrome cranks are the bomb and they dont need to be painted. Plus you cant really paint chrome that well. Third I am actually changing the seat but from the looks of your bike dont be talking bra.

|

10/27/2009 6:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

No...

Sick dude, Thnx!!!!!!!

|

10/27/2009 6:48 PM

are those tha aitkin p-lyte red walls?

|

10/27/2009 7:07 PM

ahh the aitken p lytes are limited edition red walls, and my locol shop couldnt get them cause there out. So i had to get the duo's, but there still sick.

|

10/27/2009 7:15 PM

bmx93 wrote:

ahh the aitken p lytes are limited edition red walls, and my locol shop couldnt get them cause there out. So i had to get the duo's, but there still sick.

i never heard of red duo's, i got the red wall aitkin's

|

10/27/2009 7:25 PM

post it back up i wanna see

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future