So Stoked!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2011 5:08 AM

I sent my wheel off to be warrantied last thursday, just signed for a package from Citylink, and I got my wheel back. They replaced the shitty unsealed hub for a brand new Odyssey V3 cassette. Same rim, but I'm going to buy a new rim and get that laced onto this new hub.

CSB I know, but I'm pretty stoked.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 5:13 AM

awesome smile was it a stock wheel?

|

2/21/2011 5:17 AM

CARL wrote:

Yeah. I only replace stuff when it breaks, so when my wheel seized, I sent it off and they sorted me out.

I'm not one of those people that go out an buy new parts when is nothing wrong with the ones I've got.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 5:38 AM

What company?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/21/2011 5:39 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

Yeah. I only replace stuff when it breaks, so when my wheel seized, I sent it off and they sorted me out.

I'm not one of those people that go out an buy new parts when is nothing wrong with the ones I've got.

Same as me, right now my back hub sounds lika a lawnmower but ill ride it until it doesnt spin any more.

Where did you send it to? Sounds like a really good warranty since you got a brand new hub.

|

2/21/2011 6:57 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

What company?

IMG Distribution. UK Distro for Mirraco, Odyssey, Sunday, G-Sport, Flybikes, and some others.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 6:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2011 6:58 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

CARL wrote:

Same as me, right now my back hub sounds lika a lawnmower but ill ride it until it doesnt spin any more.

Where did you send it to? Sounds like a really good warranty since you got a brand new hub.

I sent it to IMG Distro. I sent them an email saying thanks, because it meant alot that I can now ride my bike.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 7:29 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

whats wrong with wanting to try something new?
if people have been riding something for years whats wrong with trying something new?
if people have the money to spend on new parts let them stimulate the bmx economy
and theyre the people who are stupid enough to ride a part for a month and then sell it for dirt cheap in excellent condition, and sometimes by chance its when you really need said part and its exactly what you want

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

2/21/2011 7:51 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

brentrides wrote:

whats wrong with wanting to try something new?
if people have been riding something for years whats wrong with trying something new?
if people have the money to spend on new parts let them stimulate the bmx economy
and theyre the people who are stupid enough to ride a part for a month and then sell it for dirt cheap in excellent condition, and sometimes by chance its when you really need said part and its exactly what you want

I was just stating a point. I was not hating on people that replace parts often, I was just saying that I'm not one of them

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 8:01 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

I do if the deal is right.

Hence why I have 2 full bikes built (one for park/street, one for flatland) out of all name brand decent parts. I also have a tub full of older beat up stuff. Both bikes are fairly dialed in too, no rattle, not too much beat to shit stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/21/2011 8:05 AM

CARL wrote:

camjf wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I do if the deal is right.

Hence why I have 2 full bikes built (one for park/street, one for flatland) out of all name brand decent parts. I also have a tub full of older beat up stuff. Both bikes are fairly dialed in too, no rattle, not too much beat to shit stuff.

If a deal is right, I'll take it, I can't resist a good deal.

That's pretty cool that you have two dialed bikes.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher