So Stoked

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 8:27 AM

So anyone from the UK will know we are having fucking awesome weather for once.
So as i have left school i decided to go on a 5 mile bike ride and daym did it feel good.
Don't you just love riding in beautiful weather where the sun is out with a gentle breeze to keep you chill smile

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 8:33 AM

So have you just finished year 11 then? I'm in year 10, so I still have to go to school sad. But yeah the weather is great, and my birthday was yesterday so I have a new Helmet and Pads, and I've ordered some new parts, so I'll ride in about an hour, and hopefully the weather will stay good for the weekend smile

|

6/4/2013 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 8:37 AM

yep haha had 4 exams since yesterday 6 hours of hell imo sad and trust me, the rest of this year and next year will fly by so quick it's unreal smile Sounds fun and the weather dudes say expect it like this for a week or so :D

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 8:39 AM

I was lucky enough to have only 3 proper exams this year, but I've had loads of coursework to do. Hopefully the weather does stay good!

|

6/4/2013 8:42 AM

my coursework wasn't that bad this year. Only 48 hours worth in total. I remember in yr9 i had 60hrs of the stuff sad.
I do hope it does it would be nice to have a proper summer for the first time in a while wink

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 8:48 AM

you wenis, you've jinxed it.
I've to revise for the last of my gcses.so I aint enjoying the wether.

|

6/4/2013 8:49 AM

haha i have been as well, just took a break is all.
Also, if it rains now i blame you wink

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 9:56 AM

I NEEEEED to Ride!! Fucking Diabetes & Shoulder!! I think us UK riders all need to get together & ride somewhere, All ages & skills just go for a cruise somewhere & have some fun!

|

6/4/2013 11:40 AM

YESSSS

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 12:27 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

my coursework wasn't that bad this year. Only 48 hours worth in total. I remember in yr9 i had 60hrs of the stuff sad.
I do hope ...more

I'm doing a full IT qualification, and double award engineering, both of which are like 95% Coursework, so I need to do quite a lot.

|

6/4/2013 12:29 PM

Topsey wrote:

I NEEEEED to Ride!! Fucking Diabetes & Shoulder!! I think us UK riders all need to get together & ride somewhere, All ...more

Very true. I live in Weymouth (South West Coast, Dorset) and if I remember you live near Oxford and Zach lives in the midlands? So I reckon Bristol would probably be the best place to meet, especially as there are good parks and spots there.

|

6/4/2013 1:21 PM

been at the park for 8 hours yesterday and 5.5hours today, gotta take advantage!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/4/2013 2:02 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Very true. I live in Weymouth (South West Coast, Dorset) and if I remember you live near Oxford and Zach lives in the ...more

i'd have to get a train down and can't do if for a year or two as we all know what parents can be like...

Yeah, coursework wise i got off lightly this year. History with 8 hours and food with 40

|

Bruh

6/4/2013 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2014 7:18 PM

Oh yes.....jump back I wanna kiss myself I got soul and im superbad!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/4/2013 3:23 PM

Topsey wrote:

I NEEEEED to Ride!! Fucking Diabetes & Shoulder!! I think us UK riders all need to get together & ride somewhere, All ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

Very true. I live in Weymouth (South West Coast, Dorset) and if I remember you live near Oxford and Zach lives in the ...more

Bristols close to me, I'll be a tour guide?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs