So What Shoes Are Us Bikers Rocking These Days?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2014 8:46 PM

After a 10 year hiatus, things have changed..

frames are lighters, seat posts are extinct, bars are wide as hell.. sprockets are micro tiny...

What about shoes?

Back in my day, we rocked skater shoes.. Osiris D3's, E/S Koss's, Mike Valleyes Enties...

|

6/12/2014 8:54 PM

Just got Etnies brake 2.0s in the mail today. Will start rocking them once I wear through the sole of my emerica Reynolds mids which have been treating me pretty well

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/12/2014 8:58 PM

Vans, Etnies, or Nike Janoski's.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/12/2014 9:02 PM

DVS THROTTLE

|

6/12/2014 9:05 PM

i just ride whatever shoes i have currently lol, im not too picky with shoes. but i hate really bulky shoes- i gotta be able to feel my peedals

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/12/2014 9:44 PM

Adidas are nice, Vans half cabs.

|

6/12/2014 9:48 PM

Photo

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2014 12:55 AM

Im very abussive to shoes (2-3 pairs a year) proir to gettin my almond Belmont, theyre like a year old now, and still going. I ride brakeless and live in a valley, so theyve been put thriugh hell. Easily the most durable shoe ive owned. I had aaron ross etnies mids. Lasted like 3 months as a comparison

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/13/2014 1:53 AM

Have been docking etnies brake 2.0, cinema edition, and them were pretty grippy, i am currently rocking lotek fader v2, and the grip good to, but i have metal pedals so anything could grip there.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/13/2014 5:45 AM

I find vans are shit. Too thin and built very poorly.

High top Osiris are my personal fav

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/13/2014 8:12 AM

Been riding vans for a while might get the lotek nightwolfs soon though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/13/2014 8:16 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Just got Etnies brake 2.0s in the mail today. Will start rocking them once I wear through the sole of my emerica Reynolds mids which have been treating me pretty well

I have the brake shoes and I honestly dislike them, because the back of the shoe is too low for my liking, my heel lifts when I walk in them, causing blisters on my achillies, and wearing outthe back of the shoe, not matter how tight I have them. The soles are solid, the rest of the shoe is decent, that's about my only complaint.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2014 8:33 AM

Nike Janoski's are the BEST shoes you can buy, trust me. I beat the hell out of shoes and these ones last for ages. They are on the expensive side but they are twice as comfortable and twice as long lasting as anything you could possibly buy.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2014 8:42 AM

vans cab lites are pretty crazy. they feel like youre wearing a sock, but still stay tough.

ive seen a few people wearing adidas in some edits, which looks weird to me, but whatever works.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

6/13/2014 9:06 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Nike Janoski's are the BEST shoes you can buy, trust me. I beat the hell out of shoes and these ones last for ages. They are on the expensive side but they are twice as comfortable and twice as long lasting as anything you could possibly buy.

I got 2 years on average out of a pair of Adios, nothing has beaten that yet. And 75% of that time was brakeless.

Osiris Lennox are close for me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2014 9:07 AM

Etniese Brake 2.0 and an old pair of DC's if I go somewhere with hills

|

Bruh

6/13/2014 9:29 AM

Half Cab Pro's for me

|

6/13/2014 10:52 AM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

Half Cab Pro's for me

NO ! The tag "duracap" on the toe box makes the shoes fall apart WAAY to fast ! My crank hits it while pedalling and the FIRST day of my Vans ridden (pic 2) they were falling apart because the little tag was pulling everything off .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2014 10:57 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I got 2 years on average out of a pair of Adios, nothing has beaten that yet. And 75% of that time was brakeless.

Osiris Lennox are close for me.

If you can use those for that long, these will probably last you twice as long as that. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2014 11:48 AM

Whatever I feel like getting at the time. Shoes never last me more than 2-3 months anyway

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/13/2014 4:39 PM

Etnies all day

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2014 6:58 PM

Supras

|

6/13/2014 9:24 PM

CHUCK TAYLORS

|

It’s all bmx

6/14/2014 1:28 AM

I still ride cheap shitty vans

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2014 1:49 AM

Ive always rocked converse all stars and will continue to do so.

just a classic ive rocked since i got my first pair when i was 11.
since then i have stuck it out with them. Have run all the versions of them that i have come across. Mid low and high top and the skate inspired miss with a little padding on the side have been my favourite yet.

pretty much refuse to use anything else unless i have too

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/14/2014 4:13 AM

VANS. only brand here that supports BMX.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/14/2014 4:31 AM

neophyte16 wrote:

How do brands like almond, lotek and nike not support bmx?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/14/2014 5:46 AM

neophyte16 wrote:

Is this a joke? If not, you've clearly never seen this:
Photo

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/14/2014 9:13 AM

Vans chukka low. End of thread.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

6/14/2014 9:29 AM

Almonds 100% My Belmont Premiums are the nicest shoes I have EVER owned!

|