So sick of...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2009 5:13 PM

Hearing you people criticize people for their parents buying them parts
So I'm going to list what my mom has bought me for my bike.

1.grips.
2.stem.
3.seat.
4.cranks

Please, tell me im spoiled. I know if my parents wanted to drop $2000 on me for a bike, id do it in a heartbeat. Quit hating because your parents dont do it for you.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/20/2009 5:14 PM

whats wrong about ur parents buying u parts? nothing

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/20/2009 5:15 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

tell me about it. if they have the extra money to dish out, and want to, why not?

|

12/20/2009 5:15 PM

haha ya my mom just bought my back wheel for christmas i payed for everything else besides chain liek sometimes if i brake a sprocket shell buy it then i pay her back or ill have to do shit for her but i dont get shit handed to me

|

12/20/2009 5:16 PM

not spoiled at alll.

|

i love fat chicks <3

i hate when they brag about

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

maybe its cause their parents dont buy them stuff and they get jealous

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/20/2009 5:17 PM

i don't care if your parents drop the money, i'd be the same way if my parents did that. but if you spend your days hopping up curbs or are just going up and down quarters, there's a problem.

|

12/20/2009 5:18 PM

devyn wrote:

not spoiled at alll.

STFU and jump off... YOU ARE THE ONE we are talking about retard.

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/20/2009 5:20 PM

devyn wrote:

not spoiled at alll.

ferthebirdz wrote:

STFU and jump off... YOU ARE THE ONE we are talking about retard.

you think i care?

soooooo sorry for speaking my mindd.

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/20/2009 5:20 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yea parents have the right to buy you stuff. Its up to them...

|

12/20/2009 5:21 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

exactly

|

getskyhigh wrote:

thats usually the case
and i guarantee 90% of the kids on here that say they pay for everything, dont.
then later on they're like oh im 13 with no job
how do you pay for a full custom?

|

Let's see, I received my back wheel from my grandparents for my birthday 5 months ago, because I do a lot of yard work for them. I bought everything else on my bike, but for Christmas I'm getting forks and a frame from the mom and stem from the grandparents, and a $100 card from the dad. My parents are divorced.

There are 2 things I can't stand on Vital:
1.) People complaining about how someone else bike is really light, and the person calls them a weight weenie. I see NO point in having a heavy bike, and if you buy light, strong parts, it's good.

2.) People who hate on others for having their parent's buy them parts. Just stupid.

Good job posting this Ressler, someone had to do it.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

12/20/2009 5:22 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i hate when they brag about

this

|

12/20/2009 5:23 PM

listen i live on my damn own..me and my wife..and we pay 950 in rent every month.. 40 for water 160 for power 150 for cell phones 280 for health insurance and 210 for two cars insurance..and my parents live 3000 miles away from me.. so when i get a check or money in a card..you better be damned sure im buying bike parts.. just so happends... this year i bought things i needed....frame, BB, chain, chainbreaker, rearhub/wheel, chainwheel, and two tires..

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/20/2009 5:24 PM

ya i saved up all my money for a new bike then my parents payed the rest (around 70 or 80) for my birthday and christmas

|

ha

12/20/2009 5:24 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

thats usually the case

OH ABSFLOGGINLUTLEY!

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/20/2009 5:25 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Let's see, I received my back wheel from my grandparents for my birthday 5 months ago, because I do a lot of yard work for them. I bought everything else on my bike, but for Christmas I'm getting forks and a frame from the mom and stem from the grandparents, and a $100 card from the dad. My parents are divorced.

There are 2 things I can't stand on Vital:
1.) People complaining about how someone else bike is really light, and the person calls them a weight weenie. I see NO point in having a heavy bike, and if you buy light, strong parts, it's good.

2.) People who hate on others for having their parent's buy them parts. Just stupid.

Good job posting this Ressler, someone had to do it.

Plus nowadays if you buy the best parts out, your bike will end up light, in the 24lb range. Word man, I agree

|

12/20/2009 5:26 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

thats usually the case

15 and have a job

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/20/2009 5:26 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

listen i live on my damn own..me and my wife..and we pay 950 in rent every month.. 40 for water 160 for power 150 for cell phones 280 for health insurance and 210 for two cars insurance..and my parents live 3000 miles away from me.. so when i get a check or money in a card..you better be damned sure im buying bike parts.. just so happends... this year i bought things i needed....frame, BB, chain, chainbreaker, rearhub/wheel, chainwheel, and two tires..

ur married?! is ur wife a cutie? smile

|

12/20/2009 5:27 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

thats usually the case

devyn wrote:

15 and have a job

cool story bro.... your fifteen.. wheres your "job"

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/20/2009 5:28 PM

I hate that too.
My family bought me my niner, poverty pegs, twisted pc's and primo stricker grips.
Hopefully they'll get me bars...

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/20/2009 5:28 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

thats usually the case

devyn wrote:

15 and have a job

ferthebirdz wrote:

cool story bro.... your fifteen.. wheres your "job"

karns grocrey store.

they hire at 15.

olny place that hires at 15 that i know of around me.

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/20/2009 5:29 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

Nigga you didn't need a new frame you had an FBM! haha. Forgot bud money!

I semi pay my own stuff. Gas,Insurance,Phone,Lunch money, Cigs.

So I'd say for 16 that isn't too bad. Most kids I know pay for none of that, maybe a little gas money

|

ferthebirdz wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

chyeah buddy..all day..

|

team fatcats fer life.

getskyhigh wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

thats usually the case

not being a dick but im in that 10% that isnt bullshitting when i say ive payed for my whole bike!

|

"go high, touch the sky"

i've probably put about $500 of my own money into my bike from actually working as a caddie then helping remodel my great-grandpas house after he passed away. otherwise, my mom loans me $10 or $15 here and there for a new chain, tubes, grips, ect, which i work for, or my parts are from christmas/birthdays.

|

ferthebirdz wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

chyeah buddy..all day..

r u 22?

|

12/20/2009 5:31 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Nigga you didn't need a new frame you had an FBM! haha. Forgot bud money!

I semi pay my own stuff. Gas,Insurance,Phone,Lunch money, Cigs.

So I'd say for 16 that isn't too bad. Most kids I know pay for none of that, maybe a little gas money

hahaha didnt need a new frame.. but i wanted one..haha its christmas and i got some loot.. i deserve to blow my wad here and there..hahaha.. oh yah and nugglet money adds up!.. id say add on another 100-150 to that a month..

|

team fatcats fer life.