So stoked!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2010 6:27 PM

Tomorrow its going to be 50 degrees and sunny and im going to rip the park up, I just get my bike all cleaned up and ready to shred. So fucking stoked!

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

3/13/2010 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:31 AM

nice man! i just got back from Rays Mtb Park in Cleveland! its soooo sick. i love vert walls

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

3/13/2010 6:32 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

nice man! i just got back from Rays Mtb Park in Cleveland! its soooo sick. i love vert walls

Sweet bro, i wana go there so bad, i heard that place is sick

|

3/13/2010 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:31 AM

bmxer10 wrote:

i hate you

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/13/2010 6:34 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

i hate you

lol dude rays is amazing! i rode all day friday and then all afternoon today and got back home at 6. the people there are sooo chill. Daniel Dhers and Andy Buckworth were both there and I got to ride with them in the Mongoose Grind Room. pretty sick!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

3/13/2010 6:36 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

lol dude rays is amazing! i rode all day friday and then all afternoon today and got back home at 6. the people there are sooo chill. Daniel Dhers and Andy Buckworth were both there and I got to ride with them in the Mongoose Grind Room. pretty sick!

ur fucking lucky, Daniel Dhers is the shit, I wana fucking ride there so bad

|

3/13/2010 6:48 PM

ur so lucky

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/13/2010 7:02 PM

brentrides wrote:

i hate you

bmxer10 wrote:

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

ur fucking lucky, Daniel Dhers is the shit, I wana fucking ride there so bad

hell yeah daniel and andy shred!

|

3/13/2010 7:16 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

i hate you

bmxer10 wrote:

haha i officially hate you
i would want to ride the flow room and dirt rooms all day, the flow room looks so nice, if thats even what its called

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/13/2010 7:31 PM

brentrides wrote:

i hate you

bmxer10 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

haha i officially hate you
i would want to ride the flow room and dirt rooms all day, the flow room looks so nice, if thats even what its called

its the rhythm room, the inner course of the rhythm room is cool but the outer course is just insane. i loveee the Subaru Street Park and the Mongoose Grind Room. Where is the dirt room? i couldnt find it lol

|

3/13/2010 7:37 PM

its raining till monday over here.... it sucks

|