So stoked custom frame being made!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2009 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:52 PM

So fucking stoked right now! Couldn't get a Mutiny Loosifer so I got Sold Bikes making me a custom frame!
The whole frame is made of straight gauge tubing/heat-treated dropouts! 4.8lbs!
Specs:
Solid All American (top/downtube gussetts)
headtube angle: 75
seat-tube angle: 69
20.75
black
13.25-13.5
11.5 bb (to make it more controlable with the real short end)
8.7 standover height
no brake mounts
short seat tube so i can run my animal pivotal wedge post
Keep in mind for u kids Solid makes T-1 frames and possibly Cult frames they were doing some prototypes for!
here's the frame the All American but with a little different specs:

http://solid.bigcartel.com/category/frames

|

12/29/2009 1:54 PM

the stand over height on all the regular solids is 9 but, i wanted a little lower at 8.7.
The loosifer stand over is 8.95 which i want lower than both.

|

12/29/2009 1:55 PM

sweet bro. hope it works out

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

12/29/2009 1:55 PM

waste of money if you ask me

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/29/2009 1:56 PM

how much

|

12/29/2009 2:00 PM

devyn wrote:

waste of money if you ask me

why? same as getting an fbm custom

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/29/2009 2:02 PM

sick

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

12/29/2009 2:06 PM

devyn wrote:

waste of money if you ask me

How? U r getting a frame with the specs u want and good quality! I got everything for $310.00 couldn't beleive it. If T-1 has Solid and FlyBikes making their frames I trust them totally! T-1 is also doing custom frames to now through Solid.

|

12/29/2009 2:08 PM

devyn wrote:

waste of money if you ask me

Tennazee wrote:

How? U r getting a frame with the specs u want and good quality! I got everything for $310.00 couldn't beleive it. If T-1 has Solid and FlyBikes making their frames I trust them totally! T-1 is also doing custom frames to now through Solid.

$310? FUCKING DEAL! do you get to pick colors etc?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/29/2009 2:12 PM

devyn wrote:

waste of money if you ask me

Tennazee wrote:

How? U r getting a frame with the specs u want and good quality! I got everything for $310.00 couldn't beleive it. If T-1 has Solid and FlyBikes making their frames I trust them totally! T-1 is also doing custom frames to now through Solid.

Ressler711 wrote:

$310? FUCKING DEAL! do you get to pick colors etc?

HOLEY FUCK! 310!!!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

12/29/2009 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:52 PM

I dont know colors but clear and black is definate. The AA V2(4.3lbs) they have is supertherm top/downtubes. Supertherm tubing is light but thinner tubing prone to denting easier. AA v2 runs $360 stock frame. Fit/S&M does straight gauge tubing on all their frames now but, still thin because they are so light. but the all american i got is all around tough with all tubing straight gauge and still not too heavy 4.9lbs. i was surprised with the price! they would charge more if u wanted grind plates on the the chainstays, different color, removable brake mounts, customs bridgers or spreaders, and etc. But simple bb height, rear-end length, and etc....shouldn't be much extra not too much work i guess. Plus companies are slow during this time so if u want a custom frame best time would be now probaly

|

12/29/2009 2:54 PM

Solid bikes makes great stuff, and they are some pretty rad dudes. Even if they don't have it in their store, if you talk to them they will make it up for you, or call you when they got new stuff in.

|

12/29/2009 3:11 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

Solid bikes makes great stuff, and they are some pretty rad dudes. Even if they don't have it in their store, if you talk to them they will make it up for you, or call you when they got new stuff in.

By the way man u have a solid T1 very nice

|