So this happened earlier..

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2015 11:39 PM

Photo

I know it'll just get worse and I only have $100 so it'll be a while before I can get out riding again. Do you guys have any suggestions on frames?

|

10/1/2015 11:43 PM

What frame? It could have a warranty that's why I ask.

I would say save up for a Sunday but you need a frame asap so try seeing if anyone in the for sale section has a decent frame for sale or anyone you know, it's a long shot for something good for that cheap but who knows.

|

10/1/2015 11:47 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I would say save up for a Sunday but you need a frame asap so try ...more

It was a stock eastern frame that came with the original bike. I got it in 2012 so I dont even know if they would honor a warranty. I was honestly ready to cry hahah. I have maybe a month or two left before it starts snowing bad up here so I might just have to go without until the spring..

|

10/1/2015 11:56 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I would say save up for a Sunday but you need a frame asap so try ...more

wawa011 wrote:

It was a stock eastern frame that came with the original bike. I got it in 2012 so I dont even know if they would honor a ...more

Weather is already turning to shit. Im hoping to be in philly next week while there may be somewhat of decent weather left

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/2/2015 12:06 AM

Hit up craigslist . Most locals here don't have spare frames so I doubt any there might but you can ask . New , "budget" frames are pretty pricey too after taxes and shipping . So just look online or worst comes to worst bust a nut working and save up for a new one

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/2/2015 12:20 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Hit up craigslist . Most locals here don't have spare frames so I doubt any there might but you can ask . New , "budget" ...more

During the summer I'd be able to get the cash together for that... but I'm in school now so good work is kind of hard to come by with my class schedule. Might just have to sell some crap and/or find part time work

|

10/2/2015 12:24 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Weather is already turning to shit. Im hoping to be in philly next week while there may be somewhat of decent weather left

Word. I wish I lived somewhere that didn't get a true winter. haha

|

10/2/2015 6:00 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Hit up craigslist . Most locals here don't have spare frames so I doubt any there might but you can ask . New , "budget" ...more

wawa011 wrote:

During the summer I'd be able to get the cash together for that... but I'm in school now so good work is kind of hard to come ...more

Part time work-shovel snow when the time comes, rake leaves for people, if you are old enough hit up a local fast food place for some work.

Hit up craigslist, ebay, facebook pages for your area, homies, the list goes on man.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2015 1:26 PM

Check the For Sale section. There are quite a few frames on there for cheap.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/2/2015 3:38 PM

https://www.danscomp.com/saleproducts-FRAMES/211715/Stolen_Legion_Frame.html

This frame with promo code 46M1 that works for all of October giving you time to get the extra money

$183.96/free shipping

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/2/2015 3:43 PM

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/search/bik?query=bmx+frame

Cruise through that, you may find something good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2015 4:42 PM

|

10/2/2015 8:52 PM

|

10/2/2015 8:53 PM

Do you know if the promo code would work with my rewards points? I have almost $50 in them.

|

10/2/2015 9:58 PM

If you drive to Baltimore i have a frame for 100

|

10/2/2015 11:32 PM

wawa011 wrote:

Do you know if the promo code would work with my rewards points? I have almost $50 in them.

You have to pick one or the other

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/3/2015 4:12 AM

wawa011 wrote:

This almost seems too good to be true, Haha I might have to go with this.

Its real, that seller is one of those power sellers... over 12,000 sales with a 99.9 feedback. Its highly legit, You're good!!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/3/2015 8:44 AM

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

10/3/2015 9:37 AM

wawa011 wrote:

Pretty sure it is... looks like a complete frame. Still full chromoly, but not the actual aftermarket frame.

If you take a look at his other auctions he's definitely selling a lot of other frames off complete bikes.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

10/3/2015 2:15 PM

My buddy got a Fly Luna v2, Stock 48 spline cranks from a fit, bb, grips and a sprocket for 120 bucks in the for sale section on here a few years ago. Just do some proper digging, to some people bmx parts have little to no value. Look around for people who don't ride anymore but used to. I see people I grew up riding with selling their bikes that're actually pretty dialed for 50-100 bucks at least once a week

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/8/2015 11:14 AM

wawa011 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

Its real, that seller is one of those power sellers... over 12,000 sales with a 99.9 feedback. Its highly legit, You're good!! ...more

Cool I trust the reputable ebay selle haha. Sorry if i'm bringing back a "dead" post. Sold a pair of shoes and a snapback to my friend so i'm $50 up haha. I might go with the frame on dans that ironmaiden666 posted. Apparently I get a $100 visa gift card if I renew my apartment lease for the next year.. so thats good. Only problem now would be in how much the bike shop might charge to put my cranks and sprocket on the new frame.

|

10/8/2015 12:39 PM

wawa011 wrote:

Cool I trust the reputable ebay selle haha. Sorry if i'm bringing back a "dead" post. Sold a pair of shoes and a snapback to ...more

why not do that yourself? its stupid easy.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/9/2015 6:45 AM

Two dudes I know from Minneapolis are selling CUSTOM AFTERMARKET SETUPS for under 250 bucks.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/5220206679.html

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/5258752162.html

One of the dudes works for QBP. The other works for shops if I recall.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura