So yeah not a good week

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2008 11:19 AM

So in one week I managed to sprain my wrist really bad but I got a brace and kept riding on it till this weekend when I thought I'd give it a rest.

So instead of riding I figured I'd go play soccer because it doesn't use my wrist at all and I tear the Teres Minor in my back. I was just running WTF how does that work. So yeah no riding for me for a long while sad

Anyone else out there getting beat with the ban stick this week?

|

I cried like a baby when Terry missed that penalty

5/5/2008 11:21 AM

dude my friend destroyed his collarbone doing a downledge

was off his bike for 8 weeks

|

your skill level is not defined by the price of your bike

stop hating on everyone all the time, just go ride

[RVABMX]

5/5/2008 11:43 AM

jacobbmx013 wrote:

dude my friend destroyed his collarbone doing a downledge

was off his bike for 8 weeks

oooo not good yeah I don't think I'll be out that long but it still sucks. I feel for your buddy though I know what it's like to get owned like that.

|

I cried like a baby when Terry missed that penalty

5/5/2008 3:54 PM

Sorry to hear that. I hate getting hurt. Although the most I've done is break my forearm, of course by simply falling over on my bike. Seriously I wasn't going anywhere. I rode it in 3 days though when I got my cast on. Thats when I was 9-10.

|

5/5/2008 4:11 PM

i broke my tibia and and fibula a couple months ago and i get my cast of in 8 days, im so stoked to ride again

|

$$ !

5/5/2008 4:22 PM

i was workin on my 540's tottaly for gott to peadal backwards and ended up on my back now i got a fractured disk so i gotta wear a back brace and possible sugery not shure yet... but ima still ridin with my brace on cant do much but what i can im doing

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

5/5/2008 4:33 PM

use a pocket gym or whatever the thing thats spring loaded that you squeeze in your hand to condition your bad wrist. Stretch it out too. Stretch before and after any physical activity. Take it from an old fart. It's not just a good way to avoid injury it also helps develop the muscles you use in bmx quicker allowing you to go higher, faster and for longer.

|

5/5/2008 4:41 PM

uhhh i popped 4 tubes last weeek, and i f'd up my knee!

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick