Related:
Create New Tag
feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
6/26/2017 3:56 AM

I'm just curious to see where that bike went off to. It cost me blood sweat and tears (literally) and i just want to see whats been changed if at all. I know everybody here has some sort of connection to someone. I never bothered to ask for the kids name or anything but He's from somewhere in southern California. (or at least was) Photo I'm not asking for a miracle but i know these colors aren't exactly common. Thats what she looked like a few months before I sold her. (This would have gone in the "california" forum but that one is rather dead. Here Is the old Bike Check/ Parts List Who knows. Maybe i'll get back into bikes in a few years after the Navy.

Edit: Im sorry to whoever the mods are now if this is breaking some new rule. It's been a while.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

ggallin422 ggallin422
6/26/2017 4:24 AM

Did you see the "pink Sunday frame" post right below yours? That's all I can do to help. I knew someone else was asking about a pink Sunday recently.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP