Create New Tag

12/13/2013 3:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:08 AM

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/13/2013 3:44 PM

I highly doubt thats exactly how it went down, and when it comes to it a bmx company is a business out to make money.

If you dont know what im getting at, how many bars do you think zorg sell compared to fvlt? I would much rather solid stay in business even if it is making stuff for a company i dont like, rather than struggling their asses off.

|

12/13/2013 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:08 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

I highly doubt thats exactly how it went down, and when it comes to it a bmx company is a business out to make money.

If you dont know what im getting at, how many bars do you think zorg sell compared to fvlt? I would much rather solid stay in business even if it is making stuff for a company i dont like, rather than struggling their asses off.

|

12/13/2013 3:47 PM

Your talking about 3rd hand information. Maybe zorg ( what a fucking stupid name for a brand) was a little late on paying bills, kept changing specs etc etc and solid told them we aren't doing bars for you anymore.

Also cult could guarantee a through out of bars and frames that a no name brand like zorg couldn't match.

Don't believe half of what your told, unless your talking directly to both parties involved. And not some team rider who is bias

Also zorg what sort of fucking retarded bullshit name is that

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/13/2013 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:09 AM

Gump wrote:

Your talking about 3rd hand information. Maybe zorg ( what a fucking stupid name for a brand) was a little late on paying bills, kept changing specs etc etc and solid told them we aren't doing bars for you anymore.

Also cult could guarantee a through out of bars and frames that a no name brand like zorg couldn't match.

Don't believe half of what your told, unless your talking directly to both parties involved. And not some team rider who is bias

Also zorg what sort of fucking retarded bullshit name is that

|

12/13/2013 4:07 PM

Changes nothing for me. Cult was obviously the better business decision. Those n-dur bars are made by Solid too, so obviously the quality must be good.

|

12/13/2013 4:26 PM

name wise zorg>cult at least zorg is creative

cult is the biggest copy cat brand out there, and to make things worse it's not only a bmx brand its an actual trend and ma very lame one at that

i can see why solid would do that money wise especially since cult is a huge trend

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/13/2013 4:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:09 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

cult is the biggest copy cat brand out there, and to make things worse it's not only a bmx brand its an actual trend and ma very lame one at that

i can see why solid would do that money wise especially since cult is a huge trend

|

12/13/2013 4:48 PM

What you "think" they did. Assume makes an ass out of u and me.

|

12/13/2013 4:52 PM

Well Collin, you do only have one person's side of the story.

Photo

|

12/13/2013 4:55 PM

its all about greed man

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 4:58 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

its all about greed man

And by "greed" you mean food on the table and the bills paid. LOL smh

|

12/13/2013 5:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

its all about greed man

Fondue wrote:

rich bike companies really need to worry about that....

smh the ignorance

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 5:13 PM

meh, fuck em both. More people need to support Solid directly. This is why I don't like brands that have other brands make shit for them. Like Fit. What's the fucking point? BMX is a cluster fuck of logos nowadays. Pick your fav team and wear their shirts! yipeee!

At least we've got variety though.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/13/2013 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2013 5:18 PM

Cult ain't as bad as people make out, the team is sick and although their parts might not the best out there they certainly ain't the worst either.

I aint no cult fanboy or nuttin' but I think its become a "trend" to bash on the fact that cults trendy, go figure...

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/13/2013 5:22 PM

BMXism wrote:

meh, fuck em both. More people need to support Solid directly. This is why I don't like brands that have other brands make shit for them. Like Fit. What's the fucking point? BMX is a cluster fuck of logos nowadays. Pick your fav team and wear their shirts! yipeee!

At least we've got variety though.

right, i will never buy a cult but i sure will buy a solid

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 5:25 PM

its all about greed man

Fondue wrote:

smh the ignorance

What's so greedy about it, man?

|

12/13/2013 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

Well Collin, you do only have one person's side of the story.

Photo

|

12/13/2013 5:28 PM

Well, I don't know anything about their dealings and it doesn't matter to me.

|

12/13/2013 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2015 10:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

|

12/13/2013 5:40 PM

I could kinda understand it if they let Zorg know what they were doing. If they said they weren't doing bars and then proceeded to make bars for Cult, then that's fucked up. I'd still like to hear more though.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2013 5:42 PM

Fondue wrote:

smh the ignorance

Fondue wrote:

What's so greedy about it, man?

umm hahaha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 5:44 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Fondue wrote:

email them about it, or hit them up on Facebook

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 5:48 PM

Fondue wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

email them about it, or hit them up on Facebook

As if it's any of Collin's business.

|

12/13/2013 6:05 PM

Ha I'm sure that if Solid is making bars for snm animal (InDur) they will make them for Zorg again.

They probably had some problems with money, or maybe the dude who runs Zorg is a douche?

|

12/13/2013 7:07 PM

lemme tell you from dealing with solid personally...they are amazing, amazing product, and amazing people so shut your dick

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

12/13/2013 9:17 PM

No name brand or a generic popular trend whore brand.

The way they did it was a dick move. But business man.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/13/2013 9:24 PM

Two sides to every story, for all we know, Solid said "We're not making bars for YOU anymore" or something along the lines, because of a disagreement of some sort.

Business move, I don't think that would have been it. Both Cult & Zorg would have to pay upfront for the bars right? So they pay, then get the bars. Solid would receive payment from both, so to me that says there's more to the story.

|

12/14/2013 7:07 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

No name brand or a generic popular trend whore brand.

The way they did it was a dick move. But business man.

So you know for fact that Solid did this, or are you basing your statement on the second hand story from Collin?

|