Solo or with a crew?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2012 9:24 AM

I've noticed many people online simply quit BMX when their friends do. I cant comprehend this. I personally cant even see myself riding with other people. Nothing like me, my bike and my MP3 with lots of space to just ride free and enjoy the riding.
The air blowing my hair back and just cranking faster and faster as the megadeth pumps with the head phones or popping that bunny hop as my favorite Iron Maiden song comes on and just having a blast.

Is riding alone really that boring?

|

5/29/2012 9:42 AM

It's not boring in my opinion if you have a goal but since I ride park there's always people to ride with so I enjoy riding with other people a lot more. But each to thier own.

|

5/29/2012 11:20 AM

a lot of the time, i prefer to ride by myself

|

5/29/2012 11:26 AM

when youre alone you can grind and work on trick and practise

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/29/2012 11:29 AM

I can solo sometimes but i prefer to ride with people. Just a lot more fun sharing your riding time and a lot of the time my friends help me out and pump me up to land a trick.

|

5/29/2012 12:28 PM

I like riding alone when im learning something but any other time i'd rather be riding with people. It's fun just hanging out and when you see somebody else doing something it just gets you psyched to do it

|

6/11/2012 7:33 PM

deff with a crew its a lot funner to me. Also if your not with a crew your deffinently getting jumped and getting your bike stolen kinda sucks.

|

hi im will

6/11/2012 7:39 PM

when you ride with people you can get more pumped off of them and have muiltiple ideas for lines and stuff from people

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/11/2012 8:08 PM

Honestly i like riding alone i got into bmx about a year ago and only ridden with a group once and i prefer riding alone. When bmxers tend to travel in groups cops target more as soon as we got to a spot 2 cops on motorcycles passed by a secruity guard kicked us out and a patrol enforcer passed by. I dont mind riding with 1 more person or 2 but no more than 3 creates to much of a hype and nothing gets done.

|

6/11/2012 8:15 PM

im always riding solo, but i always like to ride with atleast one person, like kinda of a buddy system if one of us gets hurt bad.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/11/2012 8:29 PM

i figure if i get hurt bad im crawling home or hope that a pedestrain might help me around =P one time i crashed and like 5 secs later 2 guys came up asking if i was alright telling me it was good i had a helmet some nice people around now a days =)

|

6/11/2012 8:35 PM

i go out by myself and then end up meeting up with some friends

|

6/12/2012 1:05 AM

I used to love riding alone when I started. Having empty parks was the best because I didn't have to worry about embarrassing myself. Now, riding alone is boring as fuck!

|

6/12/2012 1:10 AM

its fun by yourself but better when theirs others... like i went to a spot again that the last time i only went with one friend, but this time with 4 and it was so much better... i dont know why though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2012 9:55 AM

i ride alone, pretty much always have. its more fun with a crew, but its still the best thing out there alone!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

6/12/2012 12:09 PM

SmallSprocket wrote:

deff with a crew its a lot funner to me. Also if your not with a crew your deffinently getting jumped and getting your bike stolen kinda sucks.

Not if you live where I do

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/12/2012 12:33 PM

crew

|

parkrat.

6/12/2012 12:33 PM

I prefer to ride by myself but either way is fine. Just to much talking and hanging or when theres a group

|

6/12/2012 2:36 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

I prefer to ride by myself but either way is fine. Just to much talking and hanging or when theres a group

this^^ I cant stand siting around at a spot especilay if it's pron to geting shutdown by the cops fast

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

6/12/2012 4:24 PM

keep a small crew 2 or 3 other people thats what i do ive been riding with the same guys for like 5 years now its sweet watching everyone get better

|

ride it like you stole it