Some Questions. Need Help. One Request.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 5:35 PM

Heyyy~ Bro's, anyone of you, I have some questions that's need to be answered, so here it goes.
•Why the more splines in a crank the more it costs?
•What really is the BB for an Eastern Mothra Frame, websites say it's a Mid but my friend that has a Mothra says it's a Spanish one, whom shall I believe?
-----
Can I please request something? Because I don't know how to do it.
Can you please make me a model in BMX Color and post it here? I also can do it but after I do it in the PC I just want to save it in my phone, now ther'es my problem, I just can't seem to do it. Thank you to that guy who will do it for me, so here it goes.
Frame: Yellow
Fork: Black
Bars: Black
Stem: Purple
Headset: Black
Sprocket: Red
Cranks: Black
BB: Black
Pedals: Black
Spokes: Black
Chain: Raw
Rims: Black
Fronthub: Black
Rearhub: Black
Seat: Black
Seatpost: Black
Tires: Black
Grips: Black

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

1/2/2014 5:40 PM

it doesn't cost more, it seems that way because 48 spline are more common on the market
it should be mid bb if the website says so, your friend is stupid guy

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/2/2014 9:14 PM

BMXism wrote:

it doesn't cost more, it seems that way because 48 spline are more common on the market

Hah! I dunno, I guess I need to ask more people about this that uses Mothra. Btw, Thanks! smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

1/3/2014 7:39 AM

Make it on your PC, screen shot it, email it to yourself, check the email on your phone. If you have a phone capable. Or just take a picture of it

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/3/2014 7:46 AM

Photo

Photo
|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/3/2014 8:48 AM

It isnt necesary, my shadow noctis are 16s and cost the same as some 48s cults, demos, and others.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/3/2014 10:38 AM

T-rider wrote:

It isnt necesary, my shadow noctis are 16s and cost the same as some 48s cults, demos, and others.

The Noctis are aluminum cranks, in most cases if not all, 48s are only chromoly cranks (or titanium).

|

1/3/2014 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2014 10:49 AM

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

The Noctis are aluminum cranks, in most cases if not all, 48s are only chromoly cranks (or titanium).

True, but eclat maveriks are aluminum too and are 48s and just cost 10pounds more than shadow´s in sourcebmx. But yeah, youre right, other aluminum cranks are square spindle.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/3/2014 10:51 AM

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

T-rider wrote:

True, but eclat maveriks are aluminum too and are 48s and just cost 10pounds more than shadow´s in sourcebmx. But yeah, youre right, other aluminum cranks are square spindle.

Completely forgot about the new Éclat ones.

|

1/3/2014 2:09 PM

andyferly wrote:

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I'd like to see alloy cranks that use a socket wedge type system like Thunderbolts have, that'd be interesting. Offer a ti spindle and arms like the Mavericks and I'm sold.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/3/2014 4:35 PM

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

BMXism wrote:

I'd like to see alloy cranks that use a socket wedge type system like Thunderbolts have, that'd be interesting. Offer a ti spindle and arms like the Mavericks and I'm sold.

Would be Interesting maybe Odyssey might work on some aluminum cranks and use the thunderbolt design.
I don't know how a ti spindle of that shape would hold.

|

1/3/2014 4:45 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Make it on your PC, screen shot it, email it to yourself, check the email on your phone. If you have a phone capable. Or just take a picture of it

Taking a screen shot? tried it once but its kinda blerd :|

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

1/3/2014 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2014 4:52 PM

@andyferly: Heyyyyy~ Thanks!~ I really love it dude. Thank You very much smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

1/4/2014 2:38 PM

BMXism wrote:

basically this.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/4/2014 2:43 PM

T-rider wrote:

andyferly wrote:

besides the new eclat maverick cranks!

|

brakeless maniac