Some more local CL deals I see. Giant Team Method any good?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2018 11:29 AM

I never new Giant made BMX bikes. The specs listed look pretty good. Asking $110
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/d/giant-method-team-bmx/6564312940.html

|

4/20/2018 2:01 PM

Probably worth around that..if you can get it for 80 it's a pretty good deal

|

4/21/2018 1:59 PM

I rode a Giant for about a month. It was a pretty good bike, but I had a custom S&M coming so it was a filler till it arrived. You have to remember, Giant and other companies are make very high end bikes for road and mountian. Just because it is not made by say Sunday, they dont skimp on quality as far as frame/forks/bars (just dont buy low end because its a steel frame...higher end are cromo). The parts are good, not great and will hold up to more than you think. And you can always swap parts to fit your style or as something breaks...its BMX if you really ride, something WILL break.

I would buy it and have it as a spare incase something happens to my frame (Sunday Motoross). Yes, I have a warranty, but even a week waiting for the new frame I would have something I can trust to ride. And if your newer to BMX, great and cheap platform to start.

|

4/21/2018 7:33 PM

Right folks! It does look like some decent quality from the description. Said he’d take $95 and include the original white handlebars.

|

4/22/2018 12:31 AM

Where I live usually $100 gets you an entry level bmx bike that's hi-ten all around. Most of the used bikes are 50% off the retail. From what I see that looks like this https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=24180

I would jump on it especially if it's in good condition.

|

4/22/2018 11:49 AM

Seema like a pretty good deal to me. Over where I am that bike would be like $300 or some shit lmao

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/22/2018 12:05 PM

Gavin22 wrote:

Where I live usually $100 gets you an entry level bmx bike that's hi-ten all around. Most of the used bikes are 50% off the ...more

Yeah that looks exactly what it is! So the specs do look pretty good... Damn that bluebook value seems wack tho! I don’t think anyone would really go by those guidelines even on CL

|