Someone just jacked my bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2019 2:10 PM

So I left the garage door open (stupid mistake) when I walked to 711 which is literally across the street from my moms house and for the 15 minutes I was gone, someone came in my garage, stole my bike, yet took only my bike, not the 100 cash in my open travel bag, not the extra profile elite wheelset in my garage, not the extra fucking scooter and trail
Mtb and dirt jumper. Just my freshly upgraded bmx bike. That’s fucking it.

|

1/21/2019 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2019 2:27 PM

Well that sucks. Keep an eye out on offerup/craigslist/FB marketplace. If they're not dumb enough to ride it, they're probably dumb enough to try to sell it.

Also...the fuck are you doing in a 7/11 for 15 minutes?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/21/2019 2:40 PM

sux 2B u

|

fack off

1/21/2019 3:28 PM

It was probably your dad trying to teach you how to take care of your shit.

|

1/21/2019 3:29 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Well that sucks. Keep an eye out on offerup/craigslist/FB marketplace. If they're not dumb enough to ride it, they're probably dumb enough to try to sell it.

Glory hole.

|

1/21/2019 4:03 PM

JPC wrote:

It was probably your dad trying to teach you how to take care of your shit.

Ooooo hit’m where it hurts....

|

1/21/2019 4:03 PM

Fuck it dude cook some pasta

|

1/21/2019 4:48 PM

what kind of bike?

|

1/21/2019 5:14 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Lmao I stopped and talked to my friends and also I’m hella indecisive when it comes to buying shit

|

1/21/2019 5:16 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

what kind of bike?

Sunday street sweeper, r25s and 4 piece bars with 4 pegs. Just look at my insta @arthoe.bmx

|

1/21/2019 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2019 11:06 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

what kind of bike?

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Sunday street sweeper, r25s and 4 piece bars with 4 pegs. Just look at my insta @arthoe.bmx

Damn...that hurts man, I'm sorry that happened to you. Life's lessons are sometimes in the form of a solid punch to the gut...

|

1/22/2019 7:00 AM

F*ck bike thieves ... I hope that you get your bike back soon.

|

1/22/2019 9:39 AM

Sorry to hear. shocked

|

2/3/2019 10:40 AM

Tell everyone you know and send round photos to those people, tell your local police (not that they'll do anything if they're like the UK's) and just pray. Same happened to me on a shitty mongoose idek why they bothered to take it tbh.

|

6"3' on a kids bike, no I don't take myself seriously either.

2/3/2019 12:08 PM

HumdrumAnt wrote:

Tell everyone you know and send round photos to those people, tell your local police (not that they'll do anything if they're like the UK's) and just pray. Same happened to me on a shitty mongoose idek why they bothered to take it tbh.

Cause the dickheads don’t know the difference between a cheap bike and a quality bike. That’s why when you see what you know to be $1500 worth of bike being sold for $100, you know what’s going on.

|

2/3/2019 12:15 PM

Be on the look out bro you may find it

|

2/3/2019 12:15 PM

HumdrumAnt wrote:

jbales wrote:

Cause the dickheads don’t know the difference between a cheap bike and a quality bike. That’s why when you see what you know to be $1500 worth of bike being sold for $100, you know what’s going on.

Haha so true, with the description "Ridden once didn't get the hang of it" or "It was my sons don't know anything about it, red wheels looks in good condition" Bunch of lowlifes man.

|

6"3' on a kids bike, no I don't take myself seriously either.