Songs about BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2009 11:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:05 PM

Hey guys i'm looking for songs about bmx or bands that jam about bmx i'm into punk but as long as the lyrics are good i'll rock out to anything.

Thanks

|

: Poppy

1/6/2009 2:37 PM

Yeah i wouldnt think anyone would sing about bmx but tj lavin

|

1/6/2009 2:44 PM

there is this one... but it sucks... BAD... haha its like tabletop! cross up! endo... curb endo huhu hahaha worst song ever written lol

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

1/6/2009 2:52 PM

the bmx song by the bouncing souls

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

1/6/2009 3:26 PM

thers a vital member that does his own rap and he did a song about bmx. its not bad i set it as my profile song on myspace

|

i done did got a federal now

1/6/2009 3:28 PM

flowwwwwwwwwwbots

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/6/2009 3:30 PM

look up bmx song on youtube its so funny and cool

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

1/6/2009 3:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

flowwwwwwwwwwbots

in the video their riding road bikes lol

|

i done did got a federal now

1/6/2009 3:46 PM

20 minute crash - crazy freaking biker

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

1/6/2009 3:51 PM

Black mags by the cool kids

|

i ride bikes yeahhhhh

1/6/2009 3:58 PM

Sweet guys thanks for the tips

|

1/6/2009 3:59 PM

kinkroc08 wrote:

thers a vital member that does his own rap and he did a song about bmx. its not bad i set it as my profile song on myspace

how can i find it?

|

1/6/2009 4:41 PM

I couldn't get any of the songs dowloaded it said non found then for black mags there were like 50 results haha.

|

Acquire second hand-profit

1/6/2009 7:15 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

20 minute crash - crazy freaking biker

I remember this song! Mat Hoffman was the one who wrote the lyrics and gave it to the band to make a song out of it.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

1/6/2009 7:18 PM

ya this song is old, but timeless.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

1/6/2009 7:19 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

ya this song is old, but timeless.

Do you have an MP3 of it?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

1/6/2009 7:25 PM

nope, used to when i downloaded songs. But that was a couple computers ago.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

1/6/2009 7:50 PM

come to think of it i may have it on a cd....if i find it ill let you know. ill put it on my computer and i should be able to send it then.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

1/6/2009 8:06 PM

i found it, i can probly file transfer it to you over msn messenger if you have it, i know that works pretty good. ive tried sending songs on email and its never worked. let me know what u want to do.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

1/6/2009 9:13 PM

bike jumps by komes

|

skateboards use wood which comes from trees so in a way the skaters ruin our planet want something getto on your bike then buy a set of plegs
WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE
http://www.youtube.com/user/Eabmx

1/6/2009 9:48 PM

The Snake Trap (Taj Michelich's band) but they're all instrumental.....

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

1/7/2009 8:53 AM

I don't know if they're necessarily ABOUT BMX, but Lucero is ALWAYS a good call. Their Nobody's Darlings album is the shit to listen to when you ride. Track #3 is called Bikeriders, but it's more about motorcycle riders.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

1/8/2009 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2009 4:55 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

i found it, i can probly file transfer it to you over msn messenger if you have it, i know that works pretty good. ive tried sending songs on email and its never worked. let me know what u want to do.

Awesome man. Hit me up. msn = terrorrbabbletwo@hotmail.com

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

1/9/2009 2:51 PM

lucero

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

1/9/2009 2:59 PM

ive never heard the song but i hear its good disturbed-bmx crash

|

1/9/2009 3:13 PM

wow im not tryin to hate, but surrounding yourself with bmx is great, but now you wanna start listening to bmx songs? I doubt there any good songs about BMX, if there were we ALL would have heard it on the radio or elsewhere. Are you gonna start brushing your teeth with a BMX brand toothbrush too. Maybe you should patent your own BMX cartoon toilet paper too while you're at it, that way you're not missing out on any bmx when you're on the shitter, you could even draw out how-to's on it. Oh oh, maybe you can replace the steering wheel in your car with some handlebars and replace the seat with a long seatpost and a bmx seat. Hellz yeeaaaaaaaaaa!!! BMX 24/7 woohoo

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

1/9/2009 3:25 PM

EisManX wrote:

wow im not tryin to hate, but surrounding yourself with bmx is great, but now you wanna start listening to bmx songs? I doubt there any good songs about BMX, if there were we ALL would have heard it on the radio or elsewhere. Are you gonna start brushing your teeth with a BMX brand toothbrush too. Maybe you should patent your own BMX cartoon toilet paper too while you're at it, that way you're not missing out on any bmx when you're on the shitter, you could even draw out how-to's on it. Oh oh, maybe you can replace the steering wheel in your car with some handlebars and replace the seat with a long seatpost and a bmx seat. Hellz yeeaaaaaaaaaa!!! BMX 24/7 woohoo

y ya gotta hate

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

1/9/2009 4:36 PM

EisManX wrote:

I think you are going a little too far and being ridiculous... Listening to a bmx song or two wont make you a bmx freak. If anything, you are the one listing all these weird ideas so maybe you are the one that is bmx crazy.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.