Soooo...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 9:29 PM

I recently acquired a khe reverse freecoaster. My question is: how do i tell if it is the acb version? if it helps, on the non-drive side there is a hole fitted for 4mm hex keys that when it is tightened, it feels like it decreases the slack. does this mean it is the acb version?
any help would be awesome

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/12/2013 9:34 PM

They made a reverse acb before they released the external slack. But if you have the one with external slack then it deffinately has the acb bearings

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 9:37 PM

the seller said it as not acb, but maybe she was wrong, ill post pics tomorrow
the first thing i did when i received it was re grease it and its functioning smoothly so far, gonna lace it up asap

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5