Sorry but another tire thread

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 12:27 PM

I cant decide which tires I want. I ride mostly park & occasionally a dirt track or trails & hardly ever ride street.
I currently have a Streetblock rear Machete front & they are both starting to become bald.
I want matching brands on both tires & atleast a 2.3 inflated width & low rolling resistance. I was looking for 2hrs last night but I cant decide on anything.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/27/2013 12:38 PM

Uhm considering you ride park you would love Stradas, really grippy yet so smooth, I brought them on dirt once and they were fairly good, slipped once or twice here and there but considering they're slick it's all good.
Give a look at Animal TWW seriously dope.

I would always recommend Aitkens, but I have always thought of them more as a heavy street/some dirt tire.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/27/2013 12:47 PM

aitkens are good all round tyre and if your worried about weight just get klyte versions

|

ride or die

7/27/2013 12:58 PM

I had an aitken & didnt like the rolling resistance. I like alot of tires but I cant decide what I want lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/27/2013 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2013 1:02 PM

just pick one and go with it you will never if you like the tyres not until you try one

|

ride or die

7/27/2013 1:01 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I had an aitken & didnt like the rolling resistance. I like alot of tires but I cant decide what I want lol

I had FAFs for a little and I have to say I didn't like em.
Just go with Shadow stradas you'll be happy with them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/27/2013 1:03 PM

Get the lightest ones you can that are cheap. That's what I do.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/28/2013 8:35 AM

I have an aitken in the front and a glh in the back and I like it for anything. I would at least get the aitken in the front. I've had two and they're great

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/28/2013 8:44 AM

my friend rides an animal tww in the back and an animal mtt in the front they are amazing!

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/28/2013 9:16 AM

United Swerve (front); Direct (back)
Eclat Control (front); Escape (back)

|

7/28/2013 11:33 AM

get some paths, I ran an Aitken in front and path in the back and it felt great

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin