Related:
Create New Tag
TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
7/27/2013 12:27 PM

I cant decide which tires I want. I ride mostly park & occasionally a dirt track or trails & hardly ever ride street.
I currently have a Streetblock rear Machete front & they are both starting to become bald.
I want matching brands on both tires & atleast a 2.3 inflated width & low rolling resistance. I was looking for 2hrs last night but I cant decide on anything.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

andyferly andyferly
7/27/2013 12:38 PM

Uhm considering you ride park you would love Stradas, really grippy yet so smooth, I brought them on dirt once and they were fairly good, slipped once or twice here and there but considering they're slick it's all good.
Give a look at Animal TWW seriously dope.

I would always recommend Aitkens, but I have always thought of them more as a heavy street/some dirt tire.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

blackrose blackrose
7/27/2013 12:47 PM

aitkens are good all round tyre and if your worried about weight just get klyte versions

ride or die

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
7/27/2013 12:58 PM

I had an aitken & didnt like the rolling resistance. I like alot of tires but I cant decide what I want lol

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

blackrose blackrose
7/27/2013 1:01 PM

just pick one and go with it you will never if you like the tyres not until you try one

ride or die

andyferly andyferly
7/27/2013 1:01 PM
TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I had an aitken & ...more

I had FAFs for a little and I have to say I didn't like em.
Just go with Shadow stradas you'll be happy with them.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Four Four
7/27/2013 1:03 PM

Get the lightest ones you can that are cheap. That's what I do.

45 refs and counting check profile.

G-LandRider G-LandRider
7/28/2013 8:35 AM

I have an aitken in the front and a glh in the back and I like it for anything. I would at least get the aitken in the front. I've had two and they're great

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

chaz.bryan chaz.bryan
7/28/2013 8:44 AM

my friend rides an animal tww in the back and an animal mtt in the front they are amazing!

SHIT HAPPENS

Fondue Fondue
7/28/2013 9:16 AM

United Swerve (front); Direct (back)
Eclat Control (front); Escape (back)

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
7/28/2013 11:33 AM

get some paths, I ran an Aitken in front and path in the back and it felt great

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP