Source bmx is awesome

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2017 11:03 AM

I ordered some hubguards, pegs and a guard sprocket. There was a shipping mistake so I was sent someone else’s package with United Valentino Pedals. We called source and told them and they were great. They said they’d get what we ordered to us by Saturday and said we can keep the pedals and that they’d also throw in a free t shirt! Great customer service.

|

An Indian on a small bike

11/30/2017 11:16 AM

you know whats even better? supporting your local bike shop

|

It’s all bmx

11/30/2017 11:23 AM

Agree source bmx is awesome, great service, there really isn't any bmx shops where I live, just a lot of cycling

|

11/30/2017 11:26 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

My local doesn’t do much bmx stuff. They only sell diamondback, giant and Raleigh bikes as well but I ride mountain bikes as well so I support them mostly from stuff I buy for my mtb

|

11/30/2017 11:27 AM

Manny Perez wrote:

Agree source bmx is awesome, great service, there really isn't any bmx shops where I live, just a lot of cycling

same man.

|

11/30/2017 12:07 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

My "local" shop is great! They price match all parts with dans. I say "local" cause its like an hour drive one way to get to em. The rest of the shops around me are dicks or only have mtb and road bike stuff.

|

11/30/2017 12:59 PM

I don't have a local. Source is the closest but I try not to buy from them now. I buy from a few friends I've made on Facebook that own their own small bmx shops

|

11/30/2017 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2017 3:30 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Why? Especially if they aren't BMX? People need to get over this. Times have changed, who cares if you support an actual "real" store, or an online store. Just go with it. You can't fight change, and we aren't living in the 80s anymore. This is life. Personally I'd rather support a BMX specific online store, that is owned by people that actually ride BMX, then some local mountain bike shop, that's always trying to scam people out of money, and probably make fun of us BMX guys as soon as we leave the store. Or a sell out skateshop, that only decided to sell BMX, because that make way more money that way, but it's run by skateboarders that don't even ride bikes.

|

11/30/2017 9:27 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

My local doesn’t do much bmx stuff. They only sell diamondback, giant and Raleigh bikes as well but I ride mountain bikes as ...more

I am in this boat as well..in fact, my LBS guy will suggest that I get BMX stuff online because the owner says: "I have never dealt with BMX stuff, and I don't want to steer you wrong there". I have been going there for my MTB stuff for 15+ years because he is pretty honest. I don't feel like he has ever steered me wrong.

I was mostly using Dan's for stuff cause they are close. Unfortunately, right now the extra funds to spend on BMX have sort of dried up so it will be while before I can shop again

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence