South Florida

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2015 6:31 PM

Just moved here from MD. Anyone on vital riding down here? Currently in Boca Raton.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

12/30/2015 12:38 AM

You should check out the Kona skatepark

|

12/30/2015 6:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

You should check out the Kona skatepark

It's 4 hours from me but I'm definitely gunna go ride at that place on one of my trips up north!

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

3/4/2016 2:37 AM

Drop in complex ,

|

3/4/2016 5:44 AM

Where in south Florida?

There's some pretty good skateparks in the Kendall area and if you wanna ride street downtown Miami is the place to go.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/4/2016 8:38 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Where in south Florida?

There's some pretty good skateparks in the Kendall area and if you wanna ride street downtown Miami ...more

Drop in complex is in boca , I've only been to one park in Miami, I forgot the name but it's a really sick street park out west

|

3/4/2016 8:59 AM

papazac wrote:

Drop in complex is in boca , I've only been to one park in Miami, I forgot the name but it's a really sick street park out ...more

Street park out West, if it was red and designed like a plaza that was probably North Trails Park.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

3/4/2016 2:30 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Where in south Florida?

There's some pretty good skateparks in the Kendall area and if you wanna ride street downtown Miami ...more

papazac wrote:

Drop in complex is in boca , I've only been to one park in Miami, I forgot the name but it's a really sick street park out ...more

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Street park out West, if it was red and designed like a plaza that was probably North Trails Park.

Hey that's the one , that park is so sick for how small it is , I usually go to my local free park in Tamarac and drop in complex!

|

3/4/2016 6:00 PM

papazac wrote:

Hey that's the one , that park is so sick for how small it is , I usually go to my local free park in Tamarac and drop in ...more

awesome dude, we gotta meet up and ride some time :D

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)