Spammers.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2015 7:23 PM

Ok children that decided to cause all these issues, own up to your shit like an adult. if you admit to the spamming i will not lock your accounts permanently due to the current situation going on. make my clean up easier and stop the spamming immediately.
post from a spam account in here and this offering of peace is revoked for you.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/18/2015 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2015 7:30 PM

Who's "i_fucked_your_bitch". Been dealing with him since I called out the scammer in bikechecks. He bothers me by no means. But the trash button in my email is being overworked and the profile comments include horrible attempts at shit talking. I would like a decent troll to fight. Not some 12 year old

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/18/2015 8:35 PM

tomdon wrote:

Who's "i_fucked_your_bitch". Been dealing with him since I called out the scammer in bikechecks. He bothers me by no means. ...more

This he called me like 10 times today and left some in wanted voice mails. Also I think it's the same guy as Brandon216.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/18/2015 8:37 PM

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/18/2015 8:37 PM

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

2/18/2015 8:50 PM

BLVCK, the weaboos, scammer guy.

|

2/18/2015 8:50 PM

If you want to clean up the spam your best bet is to let us have control over vital you feeble weak fool. The only way this will stop is if you give us gold rodgers treasure until then step aside you bimbo banning us in our quest will result with more spam in this jam!

|

2/18/2015 8:52 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

agreed.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 8:57 PM

I'll Sling shot your ass back into your mothers womb! WOOOOOOOOOO

|

2/18/2015 9:01 PM

Usopp wrote:

I honestly Dont know what's more pathetic.

one piece, or your last post

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 9:03 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

agreed.

ayye thats me!

|

2/18/2015 9:04 PM

just ban them all the recently made accounts that have one piece characters as the pictures, none of them are going to own up to it...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 9:08 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

kid you have fucking anal beads around your neck, get the fuck off this site you dirty granny fucker.

|

2/18/2015 9:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

BLVCK wrote:

kid you have fucking anal beads around your neck, get the fuck off this site you dirty granny fucker.

BLVCK, let me ask you this, Honestly, after all the vulgar extremely inappropriate language you've directed at the forum members, Do you really think your NOT going to get lumped in with these guys?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 9:46 PM

Usopp wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Working at a department store assembling bikes now shut up

|

13 years old

2/18/2015 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2015 11:03 PM

Usopp wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Krooked wrote:

get paid -- bucks an hour to put together easy fucking little kid bikes, while not having to deal with anybody and get to listen my ipod at the same time? yeah it totally sucks...

what do you do again for a living Krooked?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:13 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Krooked wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

get paid -- bucks an hour to put together easy fucking little kid bikes, while not having to deal with anybody and get to ...more

i get paid 13 bucks an hour to organize skids using a powerjack in the back of a grocery store while listening to music and not dealing with anybody, and im 16.. fight me kiddo.

|

2/18/2015 10:17 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Krooked wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

get paid -- bucks an hour to put together easy fucking little kid bikes, while not having to deal with anybody and get to ...more

I i get paid 100 dollars a month lmao stfu. I put in maybe 3 hours of work in max a month and i make what you make in 10 hours in 3 fatass. You can't even build your own bike how'd they trust you to build kid's bikes who ride way harder than you? Did you cheat on the test?

|

13 years old

2/18/2015 10:23 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

I get paid OTK cum for sitting inside jacking off all day every day, get the fuck on my level.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/18/2015 10:24 PM

Krooked wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

BLVCK wrote:

i get paid 13 bucks an hour to organize skids using a powerjack in the back of a grocery store while listening to music and ...more

build all the new complete bikes. and keeping a 275 capacity bike rack full at all times, and Is the head guy out of 3 others, all of which were hired at my suggestion, and have previous cycling experience (in mnt biking, road cycling, and we have one guy who loves old fixie bikes)
fix all the returned bikes. including ordering new parts, Everything from full bottom bracket installation to wheel truing to hub repair and repairing damaged thread on threaded forks (needless to say, tire replacement brake cables blah blah blah blah all goes into this....

gets to use professional grade park tool kit we have 2 of the master shop kits at my store, and 4 repair stands.

uses a FORKLIFT TO ORGANIZE PALLETS IN THE BACKROOM as well as raise and lower many things, and lawn n garden.

in charge of ORDERING ALL THE BIKES (formerly this would have been the toy department manager, but I was given ordering options on bikes. because i keep inventory on paper vs the computer, i actually can keep up with it the computer always screws it up and we ended up not having allot of bikes)

Short of the bikes being wallfahrt pieces of crap....? not a bad gig. on and they let me bring my bike in whenever i need to use a tool that they have at work. (not that i like to, but hey)

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:27 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

build all the new complete bikes. and keeping a 275 capacity bike rack full at all times, and Is the head guy out of 3 ...more

You don't use the forklift to slide many things to the right or to the left? The future is still far away...

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

2/18/2015 10:28 PM

BLVCK wrote:

i get paid 13 bucks an hour to organize skids using a powerjack in the back of a grocery store while listening to music and ...more

dkTechEthan wrote:

build all the new complete bikes. and keeping a 275 capacity bike rack full at all times, and Is the head guy out of 3 ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You don't use the forklift to slide many things to the right or to the left? The future is still far away...

no, i would use a pallet jack for that.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:29 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Ethan IRL

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

2/18/2015 10:29 PM

Krooked wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I get paid OTK cum for sitting inside jacking off all day every day, get the fuck on my level.

lmfao Xxohioanxx wins

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:32 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Ethan IRL

Photo

no- im pretty sure thats homedepo... and no i only do the bikes, i only use the forklift when i have to put wrapped pallets of bikes up for storage or bring them down, or move stuff around to put them up..... sides dont even sell plywood at my store.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:34 PM

13 bucks an hour putting bikes together , that's not to much , sounds like the bike industry isn't to high paying

|

2/18/2015 10:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

13 bucks an hour putting bikes together , that's not to much , sounds like the bike industry isn't to high paying

eh its a department store, bike shop would probably pay more, but hey, its experience. though the discount card is nice helps my family out allot

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2015 10:57 PM

I make 7.65 an hour so goml. Showing off about how much u make on the internet is retarded, most likely u r lying about how much you make if u show off about it. I deserve to be mod because swag. Mikel for mod 2015

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/18/2015 11:01 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

BLVCK wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

you're 23 and you work at a department store.. /thread

go get a real job fuck face, no one gives a fuck about what tools you use, wow you get to use shop grade tools, how cool are you.. fuck off you piece of shit, first I was just trolling but now you are actually pissing me off, you are so fucking retarded that it makes me feel retarded because I can't understand it..

|

2/18/2015 11:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I make 7.65 an hour so goml. Showing off about how much u make on the internet is retarded, most likely u r lying about how ...more

agreed, bad form on my part. bad form... my apologies Mikel,
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop