Specialized P. Series Bmx Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2013 6:34 PM

Are the new Specializeds junk or good. My friend Zach got the P. 20 pro a while ago. I'm thinking there junk, I prefer bmx specific companies.

|

11/22/2013 5:06 AM

Homies been riding the frame from one for 4 years. He's not great, but it handled learning flairs for months and 360 some decent 5-6ft docks. So I guess it can't be that bad

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/22/2013 9:37 AM

They're decent Bikes. I'd actually support Specialized before any 'proper' BMX company if they were selling what I wanted.

|

11/22/2013 11:18 AM

Specialized make solid bikes I'd ride one

|

11/22/2013 2:18 PM

Overpriced, bit with a reputation and quality of specialized, id ride one. Id also run a cannondale bmx if they ever make one, or a trek, but I think treks bmx division is black label. But I would buy I p. Series if I could.

|

11/22/2013 5:36 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Overpriced, bit with a reputation and quality of specialized, id ride one. Id also run a cannondale bmx if they ever make one, or a trek, but I think treks bmx division is black label. But I would buy I p. Series if I could.

that's mirraco's division, practically every mirraco comes with their parts

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/24/2013 8:09 AM

They are getting better. Specialized makes among the best bikes for all other aspects, and they are rebuilding their BMX lines right now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura