Spline And Socket Drive Sprocket

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 8:16 AM

Can any one suggest me a good Spline and Socket drive sprocket in the market??

|

8/4/2013 8:24 AM

S&M L7, tree OG, or profile for spline

Tuffman, cult memeber, animal V3, FMB holeshot, fit keyguard, or any odyssey sprocket for bolt drive

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/4/2013 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 8:48 AM

I run Socket Drive Cranks & they are a brilliant idea. TBH you are a little limited with options. Odyssey Killington, Properbikeco Magnon are the only two i am aware of that are openly available right now. There is a Flatware one also but its really thin & the largest size it comes in is 22t. I have a Polished one spare for my Flatland bike when i can be bothered to build it!

|

8/4/2013 9:06 AM

Thanks everyone for your reply. I'm just curious, are Demolition Merit spline drive sprocket good?

|

8/4/2013 9:16 AM

To me it looks a little thin. It might not be weak, but it looks that way. If you want the best, strongest, good looking Spline Drive Sprocket get a Tree Light. You will never have to replace it. Tree make the best Sprockets on the market. Unless you want a Full Guard Sprocket but you don't seem to want one so go Tree!!

|

8/4/2013 9:19 AM

Topsey wrote:

To me it looks a little thin. It might not be weak, but it looks that way. If you want the best, strongest, good looking Spline Drive Sprocket get a Tree Light. You will never have to replace it. Tree make the best Sprockets on the market. Unless you want a Full Guard Sprocket but you don't seem to want one so go Tree!!

Thanks alot :D

|

8/4/2013 11:39 AM

My demolition spline drive has been solid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 12:25 PM

Zodiac has a badass SDS. I think they're out of stock though.

|

8/4/2013 12:31 PM

Fondue, i have been waiting SIX MONTHS for my SDS modded Tree Sprocket. Ken is a nice guy, but i wont be ordering anything from him again. He hasn't answered my emails in nearly 3 of those months.

|

8/4/2013 12:45 PM

Topsey wrote:

Fondue, i have been waiting SIX MONTHS for my SDS modded Tree Sprocket. Ken is a nice guy, but i wont be ordering anything from him again. He hasn't answered my emails in nearly 3 of those months.

It might be due to them working with Animal. I would try shooting him another email.

|

8/4/2013 1:21 PM

Topsey wrote:

thats the way it always is with zodiac.. they take forever but i have never heard of them ripping anybody off... but that is sketchy!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/4/2013 1:25 PM

what is socket drive if i may ask?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/4/2013 3:00 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

what is socket drive if i may ask?

Runs on Thunderbolts. Basically a nonogon shape.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/4/2013 4:45 PM

Verde101Tuck wrote:

Thanks everyone for your reply. I'm just curious, are Demolition Merit spline drive sprocket good?

Mine is solid after a year or riding without issues.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 8:02 PM

Buy a tree bike co sprocket and not worry about it for the next 10 years.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/30/2014 6:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

My demolition spline drive has been solid.

same here dude

|

3/30/2014 6:53 PM

If I went spline drive it would be a OG tree. Plus they are releasing the bolt on guard

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.