Sponsorship.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2012 11:18 PM

What is a good company that has open sponsorship resumes?

|

6/16/2012 11:34 PM

fit bike co

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/16/2012 11:37 PM

carjakester wrote:

fit bike co

I just got a Fit two nights ago.! thank you.

|

6/16/2012 11:44 PM

Hoodhappy bmx. Blackman would love you.

|

6/16/2012 11:54 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

You're not even funny..

|

6/16/2012 11:55 PM

Your an idiot.

|

6/16/2012 11:56 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Your an idiot.

How?

|

6/17/2012 2:00 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

+1

Sponsorship resumes? What?

|

6/17/2012 2:47 AM

Ryan_Lazar wrote:

How?

1. Because you aren't quite sponsorship material
2.This isn't fucking motocross where you just beg shops to watch you and get hooked up.
3.Get a fucking clue.

|

6/17/2012 3:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2012 6:56 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Your an idiot.

Ryan_Lazar wrote:

How?

RiverSideRider wrote:

2.This isn't fucking motocross where you just beg shops to watch you and get hooked up.
3.Get a fucking clue.

Hahahaha This
Your cooked dude, your like 12?

|

6/17/2012 3:23 AM

You'd fit really well on Team Mango!

|

6/17/2012 6:31 AM

watched your edit and you might need more than a 1 hander to get on fit, sorry dude.

|

6/17/2012 6:33 AM

haha

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/17/2012 11:13 AM

hahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
no.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/17/2012 11:22 AM

brianoob wrote:

You'd fit really well on Team Mango!

hahaha yes!

|

Tuck It!

6/17/2012 11:57 AM

if you can't flat 3, you're not getting sponsored

|

6/17/2012 1:06 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Your an idiot.

Ryan_Lazar wrote:

How?

RiverSideRider wrote:

3.Get a fucking clue.

You're the idiot. lmfao.

|

6/17/2012 1:07 PM

keironw74 wrote:

I learned them today!

|

6/17/2012 1:07 PM

TannerGang wrote:

watched your edit and you might need more than a 1 hander to get on fit, sorry dude.

That was last year.. I'm way better now.

|

6/17/2012 1:09 PM

^^^ Best comeback ever.

^^ No you didn't.

^ No you're not.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/17/2012 1:09 PM

Ryan_Lazar wrote:

You're the idiot. lmfao.

Yeah?

|

6/17/2012 1:17 PM

keironw74 wrote:

Ryan_Lazar wrote:

I learned them today!

once again hahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
no

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/17/2012 3:45 PM

I would like video proof of "I'm better now" please and thank you. and no offence but, you do sound like an idiot even with flat 3's your most likely not gonna get on fit...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/17/2012 3:58 PM

the only thing youll get on is your bike..

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/17/2012 4:06 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

the only thing youll get on is your bike..

what?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/17/2012 4:28 PM

you dont ussually get sponsored from sending sponsor me videos around... just ride your bike and have fun... if your good enough than the sponsors will come to you... i have never heard of a rider that got sponsored by sending a sponsor me video...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/17/2012 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2012 5:40 PM

brands that sponsor people look for good riding yes, whether you are or not. but a close second in what they look for is personality. they don't quite look for cocky assholes that get butthurt when they don't get there way on an internet forum. just go out, ride your bike, and if you're good enough and you're having fun /thread

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/17/2012 5:43 PM

cardambass wrote:

brands that sponsor people look for good riding yes, whether you are or not. but a close second in what they look for is personality. they don't quite look for cocky assholes that get butthurt when they don't get there way on an internet forum. just go out, ride your bike, and if you're good enough and you're having fun /thread

and then there are people like tom dugan who is pro simply because of his attitude... i mean his skill is about am level but his attitude makes him a cool guy to be around and they were willing to bump him up to pro...

|

6/17/2012 5:53 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

and then there are people like tom dugan who is pro simply because of his attitude... i mean his skill is about am level but his attitude makes him a cool guy to be around and they were willing to bump him up to pro...

yeah hes a really cool guy but no offence, this is not amateur level..

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/17/2012 5:57 PM

he motly flows.. he goes big but he doesnt know very many tricks.. just basics... at the least he would be a low level pro.. the knid of pro that you wouldnt normally hear about if he had a shiot personality...

|