Sponsorship

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2013 11:00 AM

I have been riding for a while and i have just started looking for clothing sponsors. Any tips,advice, or suggestions?

|

2/14/2013 11:04 AM

pick a brand, and PICK A SMALL ONE MOSTLY LOCAL and wear their shit ALL THE TIME! Post pics of their shit and you wearing it on Facebook, Instagram, and twitter! Make an edit and only wear their shit in the edit! Send them Messages on Facebook, rock their stickers on your frame and stuff!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

2/14/2013 11:04 AM

Start with local shops.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/14/2013 11:07 AM

yea all the local stuff! Just gotta be a good dude and like not a loser honestly! A lot of people have talent, make yourself stick out! Convince us, why would we want to sponsor you! If you can convince me I will sponsor you and send you 200 bucks, and some Randy Wise Decals

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

2/14/2013 11:18 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

yea all the local stuff! Just gotta be a good dude and like not a loser honestly! A lot of people have talent, make yourself stick out! Convince us, why would we want to sponsor you! If you can convince me I will sponsor you and send you 200 bucks, and some Randy Wise Decals

how good must i be?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/14/2013 12:03 PM

You must be as good as sunny with e mails.....persistantly being a pain in the ass to the company and not letting up until they give in......at this rate sunny will be on kink pro team soon......just kidding .......just ride and present yourself as a nice guy.....not all companies look for guys hucking x games tricks......some just look for guys with good attitudes....start small and local is a good idea

|

2/14/2013 12:09 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

how good must i be?

Post a dope ass video! Lol I should have a contest!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

2/14/2013 12:10 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

how good must i be?

I've seen you ride at trans... your better then most of the people on here im sure.

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

2/14/2013 12:41 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

how good must i be?

I'm out then... lol. I'm only decent... would you sponsor a buddy of mine? He is really good imo... I'm sure we could get an edit together for him if you could

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/14/2013 12:50 PM

Get on HookIt & find a brand you like, apply, then hope.

I got hooked up by Monster through there Monster Army program cause they liked my video, ODI Grips co-sponsored me as well, and a clothing company RideLivebe invited me to be apart of their team.

|

2/14/2013 1:50 PM

pick a brand, and PICK A SMALL ONE MOSTLY LOCAL and wear their shit ALL THE TIME! Post pics of their shit and you wearing it on Facebook, Instagram, and twitter! Make an edit and only wear their shit in the edit! Send them Messages on Facebook, rock their stickers on your frame and stuff!

i know nothing but this seems like GREAT advice

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

2/14/2013 7:11 PM

wait if i can convince you to sponsor me you will send me cash

|

2/14/2013 8:08 PM

Its not just about your riding but you have to have a funny positive and outgoing attitude.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez