Sposored thread (only comment if you’re sponsored)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2019 3:25 PM

I just got on the cult am team and i sold my first box of parts and spent the money on a nice dinner with nicole lz. Not saying anything happened between us two, a gentleman never kisses and tells.

|

13 years old

4/8/2019 3:26 PM

But yeah if you are sponsored comment if not gtfo virgin

|

13 years old

4/8/2019 3:28 PM

cult is for fags let me guess you wear all black to hide that youre a nerd at heart?

|

4/8/2019 3:51 PM

I’m sponsored

Stranger doesn’t pay their riders
Stranger doesn’t pay me

therefore, I ride for Stranger out of technicality.

|

4/8/2019 4:06 PM

I sponsor myself.

|

4/8/2019 4:11 PM

Still have a retarded amt of Volcom merch when i was a sponsored surfer

|

4/8/2019 4:20 PM

pnj wrote:

I sponsor myself.

I'm sponsored by me, myself and I.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 4:38 PM

I'm sponsored by Felipe.

Benedicte > Nicole LZ

|

4/8/2019 4:54 PM

jbales wrote:

I'm sponsored by Felipe.

Benedicte > Nicole LZ

He's back! I'm all but broke, so no sponsorship from me

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 6:10 PM

Sponsored by McDonald’s and Olde English, got kicked off of Cult for calling Maddo a fat turd.

|

4/8/2019 7:19 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

cult is for fags let me guess you wear all black to hide that youre a nerd at heart?

Bmx in nyc sucks pick up a skateboard dumbass

|

13 years old

4/8/2019 7:20 PM

But yeah also got sponsored by weedmaps haha brandon begin is a cool guy i just always get bedbugs from rooming with him on trips

|

13 years old

4/8/2019 7:26 PM

Krooked wrote:

But yeah also got sponsored by weedmaps haha brandon begin is a cool guy i just always get bedbugs from rooming with him on trips

"rooming"

You sure that's not a misspelling of "rooting"?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 7:40 PM

I’m sponsored by Benjamin Franklin

|

fack off

4/8/2019 7:49 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Who?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 8:24 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Who?

Scientist nigga who flew kites during storms, invented america, and appears on the hundo bill

|

4/8/2019 8:36 PM

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

Scientist nigga who flew kites during storms, invented america, and appears on the hundo bill

Was kinda hoping for a whoosh... People from the US, at least, a lot of the ones I've met, tend to get quite touchy when everyone in the entire world doesn't know the entire history and geography of North America.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2019 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2019 11:06 PM

My signature 6mm bolts are in the works. More info coming soon.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

4/8/2019 11:10 PM

readybmxer wrote:

My signature 6mm bolts are in the works. More info coming soon.

can you at least tell us if they’ll be for grips or chain? and will they come in a freecoaster option or front only?

|

4/8/2019 11:16 PM

I’ve got a signature frame (prototype) and sprocket. Easiest way to get sponsored is starting your own brand

|

4/8/2019 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2019 11:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

can you at least tell us if they’ll be for grips or chain? and will they come in a freecoaster option or front only?

Hmm well it’s pretty secretive and I’m not supposed to tell, but I’ll share just a little.

They’re actually made of plastic for extreme weight reduction. They’re also hollowed out and have holes all over to... increase strength. They also come in only one color, neon yellow, to match most parts on the market.

Can’t thank Huffy enough for the opportunity.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

4/9/2019 2:43 AM

I was sponsored for multiple things...just not bmx. Am I cool enough to be on the thread?

|

4/9/2019 4:54 AM

I'm sponsored by a bike shop and a bank. I exchange my expert skills with them for financial compensation and the occasional product.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/9/2019 4:55 AM

I'm sponsored by Pacific Cycles. I hope to be back at it as soon as I heal from my wounds. You wouldn't think a "pro" frame would snap like that....

|

4/10/2019 2:46 AM

I'm sponsored by breakfast. The most important meal of the day.

|

4/10/2019 4:40 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Who?

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Was kinda hoping for a whoosh... People from the US, at least, a lot of the ones I've met, tend to get quite touchy when everyone in the entire world doesn't know the entire history and geography of North America.

That's because America is the greatest country on earth silly

|

fack off

4/10/2019 6:08 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

That's because America is the greatest country on earth silly

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/10/2019 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2019 6:56 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Krooked wrote:

I know at least 6 people that will take you out and fuck you in the street.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/11/2019 1:22 PM

Was sponsored by someone's mom at one point. So many mom's have come and gone its hard to remember which one now.

|

Make BMX Metal Again!

Pedal Driven Cycles www.pedaldrivencycles.com

Mainline Outdoors www.mainlineoutdoors.bigcartel.com

4/11/2019 4:12 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Krooked wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I know at least 6 people that will take you out and fuck you in the street.

Gay

|