Spot

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2017 4:58 AM

Bored on lunch at work I went hunting for something to session and this was the best I could find.

Looking for some inspiration as to what I could attempt on it?
I’m thinking some how I could ice pick the fence?Photo

Photo

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/20/2017 5:12 AM

I would practice 180's and hops for days there. Doing stuff around that sign...

I also wish I could ride at lunch time. My job doesn't allow for that...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/20/2017 5:30 AM

I did have fun blasting a little air round the pole. Tbh it's only Fridays I can get away with it, every other day I'm in shirt, pants and smart shoes, not the greatest for riding.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/20/2017 6:00 AM

You'd have to be pretty precise, but in the second pic, you could ice pick the angled concrete post, with your peg through the fence. Fence rides are the obvious one to me. Or hop up the curb to manual to 360 wall tap on the bank. Hop to manual to little wall ride to 180. Fence ride to fakie

|

10/20/2017 6:09 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I did have fun blasting a little air round the pole. Tbh it's only Fridays I can get away with it, every other day I'm in ...more

yeah. That's what prevents me from riding at lunch as well: "teacher clothes" as I call it. Wish I could teach in shorts and a t shirt...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/20/2017 6:28 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

You'd have to be pretty precise, but in the second pic, you could ice pick the angled concrete post, with your peg through the ...more

Fence ride is definitely planned, just need to test the strength out a bit more. Always sketched out that my peg might catch.

"Teacher clothes" hahaha.

|

10/20/2017 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 1:53 PM

Do a hop and push off the fence with both tires vertically and land fakie. smile

I suck at those, always eat shit

|

10/23/2017 8:07 AM

see how high you can air off of that bank. Throw in a table or something

|