SPOT of the day! ;)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2017 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 1:44 PM

Found an area with spots galore! All of this is a 1-2 min ride from eachother. My friend just started grinding so Im gonna take him to these spots and Ill probably just do some small double tire rides...Id like to do the stairs and drops but...

Lets see YOUR spots!

|

10/27/2017 2:31 PM

Dude you found a plethora of spots. Where I live most people say there are no spots because hardly anyone rides street but they just don't see them.

|

Hmmm

10/27/2017 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2018 7:05 PM

Nice Bullet! I have like no spots here the only one I can think of is a small 6 stair lke 2 mins from my house but that's about it... if I travel a little bit more there is more street to ride but I also don't ride street becasue I've got like 6 local parks that are absolutely kick-butt and about 40 minutes from me there is going to be a new Bike Only park across from the North Houston skatepark (one of the biggest skateparks on the country but only for skaters..) But I can't wait for this new bike park... it going to have street sections and bowls and ramps for DAYS...
https://bmxunion.com/daily/north-houston-is-getting-a-bike-park-and-its-massive/
Heres a link for it from BMX Union just I case you're interested... (You really should check it out, it's awesome!)

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/27/2017 3:23 PM

Dannnnnngggggg

I wanna ride street...but it snowed today. So that's out.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

10/27/2017 3:27 PM

No shit, your found some spots!

|

10/27/2017 5:44 PM

Damn son.... That's some shit right there...

|

10/27/2017 7:32 PM

I found this spot a while ago. Stairsets, ledges and rails all over the place and more that you cant see in the picture. I was travelling at the time so I didn't have much time to ride there.

|

10/27/2017 7:40 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

I found this spot a while ago. Stairsets, ledges and rails all over the place and more that you cant see in the picture. I was travelling at the time so I didn't have much time to ride there.

The rails bolted to the ledge in the back right look like so much fun

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/27/2017 10:27 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

The rails bolted to the ledge in the back right look like so much fun

12345, so much line potential at this spot.

|

10/27/2017 10:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

12345, so much line potential at this spot.

Most of my time was spent trying to decide what to do.

|

10/27/2017 10:48 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Dude you found a plethora of spots. Where I live most people say there are no spots because hardly anyone rides street but they just don't see them.

Ya man, I dont grind currently so a lot of spots just arent appealing to me but i love gaps, double tire rides, hops, stairsets and drops. Sometimes Im lucky enough to find some flat banks or even street quarters.

Denver city doesnt have a whole lot for my ability (Im not very good) but the surrounding cities seem to have cool spots.

Heres some others I found!

I lost a bunch of photos when my last phone broke but I revisited some cool spots.
Gonna have to get pics of some of the bigger areas I found!

|

10/28/2017 2:28 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Ya man, I dont grind currently so a lot of spots just arent appealing to me but i love gaps, double tire rides, hops, stairsets and drops. Sometimes Im lucky enough to find some flat banks or even street quarters.

Denver city doesnt have a whole lot for my ability (Im not very good) but the surrounding cities seem to have cool spots.

I lost a bunch of photos when my last phone broke but I revisited some cool spots.

Damn I guess when people say we don't have spots they are thinking of spots like that. I'll try and get photos of some of the spits I ride today. And I hope to get a car in the next year or so and that will open up a lot of opportunities to go into the city which is packed with spots.

|

Hmmm

10/28/2017 6:49 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Damn I guess when people say we don't have spots they are thinking of spots like that. I'll try and get photos of some of the spits I ride today. And I hope to get a car in the next year or so and that will open up a lot of opportunities to go into the city which is packed with spots.

Ya! Lets see em! Id love to see everyones spots near them.

|

10/28/2017 6:53 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

ill have ti get them tomorrow because today is way too windy to ride

|

Hmmm

10/28/2017 12:08 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

ill have ti get them tomorrow because today is way too windy to ride

Gonna ride tomorrow ill see if I can get some more pics but here is some I found today while at work.

|

10/28/2017 11:03 PM

Well, we have a shot of the day thread, why not make this the spot of the day thread?

|

YouTube: REYN H. STUDiOS // Instagram: @bmxereyn

10/30/2017 1:44 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Well, we have a shot of the day thread, why not make this the spot of the day thread?

Cool!
|

12/5/2017 12:45 PM

Heres a cool spot I plan on hitting this week if I have time! Its cool cause its got steel wrapped around the corners of the concrete. Problem is, if anyone gives me shit they might recognize me since Im thier postman...lol

Gonna try to feeble and hop into that little transition in the middle.

|

12/5/2017 2:18 PM

Consider me jealous... those spots all look amazing and there's an endless amount of tricks you could do on them. Only picture I've got at the moment, little spot I spotted a couple days ago

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

12/5/2017 3:42 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

this looks better then a damn skate park.. holy cow

|

12/10/2017 12:57 AM

mexico, south america has spots,

|

wallride a bus everyday

12/10/2017 7:15 AM

buttmeate wrote:

mexico, south america has spots,

Im sure it would be heaven for bmx in some areas over there!

Heres a cool little ledge spot I found night before last.

I was looking for a spot that would be lit all night, close to the house and less visible than some other spots I was riding.

This one checks all the boxes.

Its around 2 feet tall at its tallest and 1 1/2 where I plan on hopping onto it.

Just gotta clean up all the dirty needles and soda bottles...lol

|

1/30/2018 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2018 7:04 PM

Does anyone feel bad when breaking in a new spot...I am debating whether or not I should hit this. It looks brand new, its also very visible.

Its close to my place though... Its the closest grinding spot that I have found thus far. What would you do?

|

1/30/2018 7:11 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Does anyone feel bad when breaking in a new spot...I am debating whether or not I should hit this. It looks brand new, its also very visible.

Its close to my place though... Its the closest grinding spot that I have found thus far. What would you do?

Man that ledge does look good! But, maybe wait it out a bit and I bet some other riders, (whether board, bike, or scooter) will find it and wax it up...

|

1/30/2018 7:14 PM

I do have this bank to bank ditch down the road from my new place... its next to a lake so sometimes it had water in it, (like in the picture) but I took this pick a couple months ago, so in the spring and summer itll be dry, and if it becomes a problem, I can just make a small little concrete dam so if the lake rises a bit I'll be good, but if the lake rises too much the water can still flow over and I don't cause the nearby houses to flood lol
|

1/30/2018 7:16 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Man that ledge does look good! But, maybe wait it out a bit and I bet some other riders, (whether board, bike, or scooter) will find it and wax it up...

Im actually surprised...i barely see any spots that have any wax on them around here. Im always the weird asshole rubbing candles on concrete...

|

1/30/2018 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2018 7:17 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I do have this bank to bank ditch down the road from my new place... its next to a lake so sometimes it had water in it, (like in the picture) but I took this pick a couple months ago, so in the spring and summer itll be dry, and if it becomes a problem, I can just make a small little concrete dam so if the lake rises a bit I'll be good, but if the lake rises too much the water can still flow over and I don't cause the nearby houses to flood lol

I remember you showing that spot to me. It does look cool, whats the transition like? Is it smooth by chance?

|

1/30/2018 7:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2018 7:23 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I remember you showing that spot to me. It does look cool, whats the transition like? Is it smooth by chance?

Yeah I remember, I texted you this pic a while ago... and yeah, surprisingly it does have a smooth transition! I'll probably go there this week or weekend and I'll take a pic to show you! Its legit like a skatepark bank!

|

1/30/2018 7:22 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Im actually surprised...i barely see any spots that have any wax on them around here. Im always the weird asshole rubbing candles on concrete...

Hmmm... then maybe just go for it then! I mean juat don't get caught! But if it was me, I probably wouldn't do it, especially because it's in front of the street and in front of that building, and personally I don't like riding spots where people can see me... so I'm very picky with my spots lol, it has to be behind a building/and or hidden from view of the public... but that's why I mostly ride park anyway

|

1/30/2018 7:26 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah I remember, I texted you this pic a while ago... and yeah, surprisingly it does have a smooth transition! I'll probably go there this week or weekend and I'll take a pic to show you! Its legit like a skatepark bank!

That sounds badass, closest bank to me is about 10 min ride away. Not too far but It would be cool to have one a bit closer. The bank also has like a 4 foot handrail at the top. Its cool to push off of with my front peg but I wish it wasnt there so I could do some flyouts there.

|